Pharmacom Stealth Order Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharmacom Stealth Order Question

Got a couple bottles of test and deca from pharmacom but it came "stealth mode" meaning the bottles are labeled as something else. This is to fool customs so it doesn't get seized but the problem is I can't tell which is the deca and which is the test. Am I missing something or is there some kind of clue on the package/bottle or on the website?

I'm guessing the blue is the test as it matches the color of the test on their website and purple is the deca as it matches the color of the deca. Just want to be sure though for dosing reasons.

Comment

Don't lie, you go botox and some fillers from China:D

Comment

Thank you Sir for your update!

That is indeed a stealth disguise we sometime use to ensure a bulletproof delivery worldwide when we ship from our factory in Asia. California is the highest ranked in seizure rate from US and it's better to take cautionary methods.
        From our premium warehouses we don't need a stealth disguise cause we have a shipping success record of 100% since 2011.

There was no need for marking those vials, they can easily be identified by their different colored tops, Test- blue, Deca - Purple.

Comment

Can stealth delivery be an option?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
            Can stealth delivery be an option?
            Yes

Comment

Yes Sir, it comes with no extra cost.

However, as I mentioned above, we have some warehouses that have a shipping success rate of 100% since 2011 and stealth isn't required.

Hypothetically, if a package is seized or lost we'll reship immediately.

Thank you!

Comment

Guys, what are you doing??? Take this thread down. It's already hard enough dealing with customs we don't need this stuff online popping up in a google search.

Comment

I had recent order seized by custom and it was shipped in their stealth disguise. I live in California. They do offer premium shipping from their EU warehouse but they have been out of stock from there for months. Shipments are being sent from their Hong Kong factory and they are getting stopped in LA customs which is notorious for seizing packs.

Comment

I wouldn't post pictures of the bottles.... kinda defeats the whole "stealth mode"

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                      I wouldn't post pictures of the bottles.... kinda defeats the whole "stealth mode"
                      I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdubs1985 View Post
                        I had recent order seized by custom and it was shipped in their stealth disguise. I live in California. They do offer premium shipping from their EU warehouse but they have been out of stock from there for months. Shipments are being sent from their Hong Kong factory and they are getting stopped in LA customs which is notorious for seizing packs.

Hello Sir!
                        Please contact our support line at www.Pharmacom.help and we'll initiate a reshipment right away. We will of course find a solution for you to get your package.

We have a very permissive reshipping policy in case of seizure, loss or any other carrier problem so no customer will ever lose money with us.

Thank you!

Comment

Hi,

Yes I have contacted them and have offered to reship which I'm very grateful for. Unfortunately, a reship wont do me any good at this time if it continues to get seized by customs. The issue is it is being shipped from the Hong Kong warehouse and it goes through LA ISC customs which has a extremely high rate of seized packs recently. I've used two different addresses in two different cities and both were seized. The only solution is to use a different address in a different state (which I don't have) or have the gear shipped from a different warehouse (EU was successful my first time ordering from them). Unfortunately their EU warehouse is out of stock according to them and can not give me a estimate time of when they will be restocked. So, as of right now, I'm just waiting for their EU warehouse to get restocked before reshipping. I don't want to risk too many seizures

Comment

Originally posted by Pdubs1985 View Post
                            Hi,

Yes I have contacted them and have offered to reship which I'm very grateful for. Unfortunately, a reship wont do me any good at this time if it continues to get seized by customs. The issue is it is being shipped from the Hong Kong warehouse and it goes through LA ISC customs which has a extremely high rate of seized packs recently. I've used two different addresses in two different cities and both were seized. The only solution is to use a different address in a different state (which I don't have) or have the gear shipped from a different warehouse (EU was successful my first time ordering from them). Unfortunately their EU warehouse is out of stock according to them and can not give me a estimate time of when they will be restocked. So, as of right now, I'm just waiting for their EU warehouse to get restocked before reshipping. I don't want to risk too many seizures
                            I'm in Cali and have been sent from both warehouses. Never had any issues. But all my packs always go through NYC customs. Maybe because I'm in NorCal? Not sure.

Comment

Yeah because when I order from other sources and it goes through NY, I get them. LA seems to have developed a new system for detecting packs. I live in central California. All the packs I've ordered from Pharmacom the past two times have been seized and gone through LA.

Comment

Working...
                              X