Bouncers Pharmacom Labs Cycle & Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncers Pharmacom Labs Cycle & Review

Shipping was discreet and fast, stealth option is particularly clever and something I haven't seen with other sources.

Trying out their Deca and Test C. Took my first shot today running 300mgs Test and 200mgs Deca E5D. Still low dose but I'm still in recovery mode from my injury so I'll up it a bit once I'm 100%.

Side note, for the first time since injuring my shoulders I was able to do a glute shot today. My flexibility and range of motion is finally coming back baby! The last few months I was only able to do delt and quad shots. Wasn't able to put my hands behind my back at all. Feels good to start to feel normal again.

Small update but I like to be thorough for people who've never used a particular brand before and appreciate the tiny details.

2 days after injection of 2cc in glute and there is zero pain or lump in area.

Comment

Update, sex drive is sky high and joints feeling better and better from the deca even though I'm still in recovery mode I've actually gained about 5lbs. Good quality stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Update, sex drive is sky high and joints feeling better and better from the deca even though I'm still in recovery mode I've actually gained about 5lbs. Good quality stuff.

Thank you for your updates Sir, enjoy!

Comment

Update: Its strong stuff. Gonna have to up my adex dose as the last few weeks I've noticed slight tenderness in left nip.

I was running the same dose of test and deca from another brand before I started this cycle and never needed to change my adex dose. Joints feel even better so I'm assuming it's the deca that is stronger then the last brand I used.

Props to pharmacom!

Comment

Working...
          X