How long does it take...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take...

I made a very large order back on Thanksgiving Day and I'm sure they were overloaded with orders because of the Black Friday special but I still haven't received any part of my order. I've received two different tracking numbers but neither of them tell me whether or not my package has left xxxxxx....this normal?? Seems weird

How long ago were you given the tracking?

I got my stuff from pharmacom in about 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      How long ago were you given the tracking?

I got my stuff from pharmacom in about 2 weeks.
      One of the tracking numbers was given two weeks ago, the other was just given abt five days ago...wouldn't even be questioning the process if I could actually track my package with the numbers given but it just tells me what it did in xxxxx. That's useless to me

Comment

I was able to track my package via USPS with a few days. A tracking not updating after 2 weeks is unusual. I will get ahold of them and have them take care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          I was able to track my package via USPS with a few days. A tracking not updating after 2 weeks is unusual. I will get ahold of them and have them take care of it.
          Yea I thought I'd be able to track it after a couple days as well, never became a trackable package via usps so I appreciate you doing that bro!

Comment

Only thing I can think of is the first tracking was wrong so he sent you correct one and that one may be trackable in the next few days. Either way I'll let them know.

Comment

Things are slower then normal right now. Try to be patient. That's the thing about international, always different.

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                One of the tracking numbers was given two weeks ago, the other was just given abt five days ago...wouldn't even be questioning the process if I could actually track my package with the numbers given but it just tells me what it did in xxxxx. That's useless to me
                be patient and dont keep checking it via tracking numbers

Comment

I want to give an update...I was told my order was split into two shipments as I mentioned previously. The most recent tracking # shows that the package is in the USA so that is good news. However, the first package still doesn't seem to have made it out of xxxxx. I wonder if it was held up at customs or something because it hasn't had any movement in almost two weeks. I just hope if it did actually get held up that they would resend it. I can supply the tracking number if I need to Bouncer but I'll wait til this one pack gets here to see just how much of the order they put in it
                  Last edited by FrankTheTank55; 12-15-16, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                    I made a very large order back on Thanksgiving Day and I'm sure they were overloaded with orders because of the Black Friday special but I still haven't received any part of my order. I've received two different tracking numbers but neither of them tell me whether or not my package has left ***....this normal?? Seems weird

Hello Sir!
                    First of all please allow me to say that mentioning the origin of your package and the dates you ordered is totally reckless and jeopardizes both the source and customer. That info should be censored right away.

We process on average up to 250 orders every day and we're one of the biggest and oldest sources at the moment, present on all the major steroid boards.
                    We have a customer service team that should reply to all your inquiries within 24 hours as I'm sure they did. There is no need to panic, we're active since 2006 and we're not going anywhere. We have an impeccable reputation and close to 300k members of database so scamming or not respecting our terms is out of the question.

During BF promo and December we're extremely overloaded. In addition to that, customs are moving extremely slow resulting in the biggest delays of the year. We ship from multiple warehouses all over the world, some of them deliver on average in only 5-6 days to US and some (for example our factory in Asia) in 2 weeks.
                    In December, you can double that.

All delayed orders will get by default 20-25% discount for next order and most of our packages are shipped with 50-100$ bonuses all the time so we make sure always to compensate for any possible inconvenience.

Please send me your order number via PM and I'll personally check this order.

thank you!

Comment

Thanks for your help. PharmaCom contacted me via email and the order has been taken care of. They found the order, told me where it was, and it's now in my possession. Great customer service and t turns out the tracking just wasn't showing up for me and I did not get any notification from my post office about my package so it was their fault, not Pharmacom!

Comment

Working...
                      X