PharmaComStore Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PharmaComStore Quality

I ordered a large quantity of things ranging from test, to injectable dbol, to their special mixes and I must say these products seem to be top quality. Best packaging I've ever seen and my first shot of the Test Cyp was the smoothest thing I've ever injected. Two big thumbs up to PharmaComStore!
    Last edited by Steroidify; 07-10-18, 02:56 PM.

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
    I ordered a large quantity of things ranging from test, to injectable dbol, to their special mixes and I must say these products seem to be top quality. Best packaging I've ever seen and my first shot of the Test Cyp was the smoothest thing I've ever injected. Two big thumbs up to Pharmacom!
    Thank you Sir for the update!
    You can keep a cycle log on our subforum here or post some bloods and you'll get 100$ store credit to use anytime with us. This is part of our permanent offer for our customers since 2014.

thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
      I ordered a large quantity of things ranging from test, to injectable dbol, to their special mixes and I must say these products seem to be top quality. Best packaging I've ever seen and my first shot of the Test Cyp was the smoothest thing I've ever injected. Two big thumbs up to Pharmacom!
      Yup good stuff. Currently running their test and deca. Potent stuff.

Comment

I'm interested but I'll be honest international scares me. Hear good things about your var.

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
          I'm interested but I'll be honest international scares me. Hear good things about your var.
          If your scared don't order 300 bottles. Just order enough for personal use. Absolutely no issue with personal use. Nobody is going to come arrest you for ordering some test and var. Doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            If your scared don't order 300 bottles. Just order enough for personal use. Absolutely no issue with personal use. Nobody is going to come arrest you for ordering some test and var. Doesn't happen.
            That's what I've heard said but still scary. Plenty of reputable domestic labs but a lot of my research on var says this company puts out the best var of all UGLs since it is faked often. Decisions decisions

Comment

That's what I've heard said but still scary. Plenty of reputable domestic labs but a lot of my research on var says this company puts out the best var of all UGLs since it is faked often. Decisions decisions

Hello Sir!
              Our shipping success rate is 100% to US from one of our premium warehouses and delivery less than 7 days on average.

Thank you!

Comment

The stealth shipping option is pretty badass as well. Never seen that from another source. Very clever.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmacom Labs View Post
                  Hello Sir!
                  Our shipping success rate is 100% to US from one of our premium warehouses and delivery less than 7 days on average.

Thank you!
                  Why don't you ship from the same premium warehouse whenever you do a price match? Why do you send from the slower warehouse in Asia and does this warehouse have 100% success rate?

Comment

Why don't you ship from the same premium warehouse whenever you do a price match? Why do you send from the slower warehouse in Asia and does this warehouse have 100% success rate?
                    Why would we do that Sir?
                    Premium warehouse has higher prices, there is a faster ETA and a shipping success rate of 100% since 2011.

If you want to get minimum prices for our products, you need to do a compromise and that's slower shipping from our factory in Asia and occasional seizures, yes.

Thank you!

Comment

I have used PharmaMix2 in a May-June it's rly good juice. Also I heard that Pharmacom had some problems with a Moldavian packaging team, hope everything is ok now

Comment

Originally posted by ChiHuaHua View Post
                        I have used PharmaMix2 in a May-June it's rly good juice. Also I heard that Pharmacom had some problems with a Moldavian packaging team, hope everything is ok now
                        Thank you Sir for the feedback!
                        Regarding Moldavia packaging, we have absolutely no ties with that region. Our warehouses and factory are located thousands of miles away.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmacom Labs View Post
                          Thank you Sir for the feedback!
                          Regarding Moldavia packaging, we have absolutely no ties with that region. Our warehouses and factory are located thousands of miles away.
                          About feedback - no problem man, you are top.

OMG I know that your factory located in the China, this fact knows everyone, show me an dude who didn't know it.... LOL.... Also I watched video about caught Moldavians and on video was pharmacom bottles, esters, steroid base etc. Also in that article was info that it was a sorting/packaging team and after packaging these products were exported to Europe. Also I heard that Pharmacom's founders are Moldavian dude and his wife =) Because of this I am sure that it was Pharmacom's team. It just logic my brother. That's why I asked you about everything is good or no =)
                          Last edited by ChiHuaHua; 10-13-17, 05:16 AM.

Comment

I'm using Pharmacom products for some month now. The stealth shipping went great. The product was at me doorstep about 10 days after my order und packaging was great as well. Inside the package the Pharmacom team had a little extra surprise for me. Thank you by the way!

The Deca itself has worked great. I am very happy with my progress in recent times. Even after the injections, I had no pain or something similar. I will order different products for my next cycle and I will keep you posted about my further experiences.

All the best
                            OC

Comment

Originally posted by OlympiC View Post
                              I'm using Pharmacom products for some month now. The stealth shipping went great. The product was at me doorstep about 10 days after my order und packaging was great as well. Inside the package the Pharmacom team had a little extra surprise for me. Thank you by the way!

The Deca itself has worked great. I am very happy with my progress in recent times. Even after the injections, I had no pain or something similar. I will order different products for my next cycle and I will keep you posted about my further experiences.

All the best
                              OC
                              Hello Sir,

Thank you for keeping us updated with the results...Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                              X