Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAUTION: More counterfeited Pharmacom products on the market !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAUTION: More counterfeited Pharmacom products on the market !!!

WARNING

What better proof that we at Pharmacom Labs do our job well? By setting a new standard in quality and professionalism for this industry we became one of the biggest and most important manufacturer in the world.

We keep receiving more and more reports about our products being counterfeited. This time, according to our information, they were manufactured in South America, Paraguay and exported to Europe and USA.

These fakes come at very cheap prices with low quality packaging and NO check codes or any other anti counterfeiting elements.

You are exposed to high health related risks if using these products !!!

Please purchase only through our authorized and official distributors!

http://pharmacomstore.ws/news/warnin...on-the-market/

keep up the good work. currently running these guys test and deca. test is clean and smooth and sex drive @ 300mgs E5d is through the roof. the deca is the best i've ever used by far @ only 200mgs e5d. i thinks its overdosed to be honest. great company here no doubt. my gear of choice personally.

Comment

I actually hopped on here after a few years away because I have some pharmacomlabs gear and it has no QC scratch off on it. Are there any out there made even without QC code? I cannot figure out how to add attachments on here but they look absolutly identical to the ones on the site...

Comment

Originally posted by Buckswole View Post
        I actually hopped on here after a few years away because I have some pharmacomlabs gear and it has no QC scratch off on it. Are there any out there made even without QC code? I cannot figure out how to add attachments on here but they look absolutly identical to the ones on the site...
        They just recently within past couple years started putting codes on vials. Pills and amps didn't have them until much more recently. So it depends how old yours are I guess.

Comment

If you bought them from the sponsor here your good to go. If you bought pharmacom gear from some other site it may very well be fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            keep up the good work. currently running these guys test and deca. test is clean and smooth and sex drive @ 300mgs E5d is through the roof. the deca is the best i've ever used by far @ only 200mgs e5d. i thinks its overdosed to be honest. great company here no doubt. my gear of choice personally.
            THank you Sir!

Comment

Working...
            X