Pharmacom primo200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharmacom primo200

Hey guys, i m really interested to try primo for 6 months, but i looking for absolutely real primo with consistent
    Dosage in each bottle, the only one that we could trust is pharmacom, but i saw some bad reviews about the primo, somone have some experience! Thank u guys!!

Thing about primo is that it's mild. Kind of like EQ. If you don't run it at high enough dose you will notice nothing from it.

My personal experience with pharamacom has been exceptional. I've only used their test and deca but both have been great. Customer service is hard to beat. My personal gear of choice right now.

Comment

Hey man! Right know i m using eq, is a staple for all my cycle, but i s alot of time that i m thinking about primo, i m a tren fan but tren destroyed my liver enzymes, my mind and i don t wanna feel sick all day, a lot of persons say that primo is tren without the sides, i was thinking to do a 6 month cycle starting af 700 mg week for the first month and after bump to 1G but is so expensive, i don t wanna buy 160$ of primo with somekind of test eq or masteron inside brother

Comment

Originally posted by Leledc View Post
        Hey man! Right know i m using eq, is a staple for all my cycle, but i s alot of time that i m thinking about primo, i m a tren fan but tren destroyed my liver enzymes, my mind and i don t wanna feel sick all day, a lot of persons say that primo is tren without the sides, i was thinking to do a 6 month cycle starting af 700 mg week for the first month and after bump to 1G but is so expensive, i don t wanna buy 160$ of primo with somekind of test eq or masteron inside brother
        Nah, primo is not tren without the sides. 100% incorrect. It's a mild drug that gives good results and works well with test as long as the primo dose is high enough. People expect way too much from primo.

Test and Masteron is more effective and cheaper.

Comment

Thank u man i think i m gonna add some deca and use tren only the last three months!!
          Thank u bouncer i really appreciate!

Comment

Working...
          X