• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharamacom Labs Test C200 Amps & Deca

Good stuff!

Nice!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

You love their stuff! I'm waiting on the test E and mast E to kick in still. I'm 2.5 weeks in with the anavar 50 can't say I feel a whole lot from that. Also ordered some half price amps of the test ph 100 and tren a 100 along with some tbol.

Comment

First time trying var I wasn't expecting anything like dbol. Slow steady gains is what I want. I work with a lot of orthopedic surgeons and sports doctors I don't feel like being questioned by them about what I'm on. I forgot how long it takes for these long esther's to kick in and I've only gotten more impatient over the years. Already have my next one planned and ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
          First time trying var I wasn't expecting anything like dbol. Slow steady gains is what I want. I work with a lot of orthopedic surgeons and sports doctors I don't feel like being questioned by them about what I'm on. I forgot how long it takes for these long esther's to kick in and I've only gotten more impatient over the years. Already have my next one planned and ordered.
          i feel long ester test week 2-3 in terms of sex drive. gains shortly there after.

Comment

So I just got around to running these test amps now. I ran the deca which was great quality but now im running test only with these amps. shot 2cc yesterday. very clean, flows through slin pin very easily, no pain after injection. very smooth. (i use 27g slin pins in delts and quads for all my injections).

ill be running the amps at 400mg every 4 days.

Comment

Good stuff b.

I need to order from these guys.

They seem to have their A game going on all the time.

Comment

Gotta love painless injections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X