X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    They are so in demand that people have started copying their boxes and making fake pharmacom gear. Whats so hard to understand? Lol
    So you saying pharmacom is fake?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    I get what your saying but what does that got to do with high and demand? I ordered straight from there website..

I mean that alot of people order from them and they get backed up

They are so in demand that people have started copying their boxes and making fake pharmacom gear. Whats so hard to understand? Lol

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Any other source that carries pharmacom products may have fake shit. You gotta order directly from pharamacom website.
    I get what your saying but what does that got to do with high and demand? I ordered straight from there website..

I mean that alot of people order from them and they get backed up

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    What do you mean?

Any other source that carries pharmacom products may have fake shit. You gotta order directly from pharamacom website.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Often faked as well. Gotta order direct from pharamacom.
    What do you mean?

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    They are pretty high and demand as well

Often faked as well. Gotta order direct from pharamacom.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    They are pretty high and demand as well

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    You might get your stuff faster than mine.. It was shipped from Belgium 2 weeks ago and still don't have it...Tracker said it's in the courier for like 4 days now lol.. I just want to see the pretty box

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by Pharmacom Labs View Post
    2 more recent results from SIMEC.

Simec AG - Startseite is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify these lab results, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55113. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

more results on: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.ws

Top notch source right here guys. I personally only use 2 sources. An international guy and a domestic guy. Pharamacom is my international guy. Great quality gear, no pip, great customer service, packaging and look of the products are literally a work of art. Sounds funny I just know but the bottles and boxes look amazing. Most importantly though obviously is that it's just straight up great gear.

Leave a comment:

• rado
    replied
    I am ordering from these guys and will test their stuff. They seem on point with their stuff

I agree, paying a bit more is better

Leave a comment:

• Steroidify
    replied
    2 more recent results from SIMEC.

Simec AG - Startseite is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify these lab results, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55113. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

more results on: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.ws

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    I don't mind the prices to be honest.. I just love good quality gear.. People always want the cheap stuff that are quit underdosed... There website is amazing... I was up for like an hour last night looking at there website.. can't believe I never heard from them...
    Vladimir answer all my emails I'm a timely manner.. very respectable..
    Then again I would have to deal with DHL, but for there stuff I can wait a lil longer

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Best overseas AAS source I've personally ever used. Very good shipping, very good packaging, the boxes and bottles are just pretty to look at. Lol. And most importantly the gear is strong and you just feel it really quickly.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Jesus anavar is most expensive I seen at of all sources... I bet it's the bomb tho and will order some...

Leave a comment:

• rado
    replied
    Very good gear. Not that it really matters in terms of gear quality but the labels, boxes, and bottles are unmatched quality wise. Looks like something you'd buy at a US Pharmacy.

I definitely plan on getting his winny....i may order one of his 600mgs blend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X