X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most recent lab results - SIMEC

Most recent lab results:

Simec AG - Startseite is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify this TEST-P lab test, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55119. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

more results on: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmaComStore.biz

Last edited by Steroidify; 07-16-18, 04:07 PM.

Excellent test scores bro. Properly dosed on all items shown. They are from 3 months ago but I know pharmacom buys very large batches of raws at a time.

Comment

I can definitely say everything I've used from pharmacom has been very strong. Very good stuff.

Comment

Where the heck I've been? Lol...damn that is nice gear. I am going to order me some winny from him. I like his blends too.

Comment

Very good gear. Not that it really matters in terms of gear quality but the labels, boxes, and bottles are unmatched quality wise. Looks like something you'd buy at a US Pharmacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Very good gear. Not that it really matters in terms of gear quality but the labels, boxes, and bottles are unmatched quality wise. Looks like something you'd buy at a US Pharmacy.

I definitely plan on getting his winny....i may order one of his 600mgs blend.

Comment

Jesus anavar is most expensive I seen at of all sources... I bet it's the bomb tho and will order some...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Best overseas AAS source I've personally ever used. Very good shipping, very good packaging, the boxes and bottles are just pretty to look at. Lol. And most importantly the gear is strong and you just feel it really quickly.

Comment

I don't mind the prices to be honest.. I just love good quality gear.. People always want the cheap stuff that are quit underdosed... There website is amazing... I was up for like an hour last night looking at there website.. can't believe I never heard from them...
                  Vladimir answer all my emails I'm a timely manner.. very respectable..
                  Then again I would have to deal with DHL, but for there stuff I can wait a lil longer

Comment

2 more recent results from SIMEC.

Simec AG - Startseite is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify these lab results, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55113. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

more results on: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.ws

Comment

I am ordering from these guys and will test their stuff. They seem on point with their stuff

I agree, paying a bit more is better

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmacom Labs View Post
                        2 more recent results from SIMEC.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify these lab results, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55113. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

more results on: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.ws

Top notch source right here guys. I personally only use 2 sources. An international guy and a domestic guy. Pharamacom is my international guy. Great quality gear, no pip, great customer service, packaging and look of the products are literally a work of art. Sounds funny I just know but the bottles and boxes look amazing. Most importantly though obviously is that it's just straight up great gear.

Comment

You might get your stuff faster than mine.. It was shipped from Belgium 2 weeks ago and still don't have it...Tracker said it's in the courier for like 4 days now lol.. I just want to see the pretty box

Comment

They are pretty high and demand as well

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                              They are pretty high and demand as well

Often faked as well. Gotta order direct from pharamacom.

Comment

Working...
                              X