Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anavar log

Will be running a log from Pharmacoms Anavar

Started my low dose VAR as of today... 20mgs a day will bump to 30mgs depending how I feel and will run it till I run out... if it's real VAR 20mgs is enough to get results... I have never ran a cycle of Var.. I have tried it, but I don't think it was VAR so I dropped it... Took my VAR and I feel fine... The ones I tried in the past gave me anxiety on the first dosage, I think it was clen or some type of stimulant

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

its real var no doubt about it. pharmacom is no bullshit. 20mgs is a low dose though. you'll get results at some point but don't expect miracles. i personally wouldn't run anything less than 50mgs.

imo 20mgs of var is comparable to running 200mgs of test a week. like yea you'll feel it but it is very minimal. def not the most effective dosage.

anyway, not talking shit or being argumentative, just my thoughts. look forward to the log brother.

Comment

Yea I know.... I want to see how my body reacts to it first... I'm sensitive to a lot of shit.. reason why I don't like taking orals...
      Test, VAR and GH should have a nice look in months to come..

Trying to do everything possible to stay away from Tren [emoji3]

Comment

Alright day one of my workout log with the addition of Pharmacoms anavar..

Please bare with me fellas as I'm still walking around in one crutch to the gym lol...

Supps fish oil 6 grams
        Coq10 300mgs
        Multi vitamin
        Vitamin C
        Creatine
        L-arginine

Test E 600mgs a week
        GH 2-3 ius a day
        25-30mgs of Var a day

Workout today was shoulders and a little bit of biceps and strictly Machines as I don't want to put to much pressure on my leg when I use the dumbbells

Smith Machine Seated Front press 4x12

Smith Machine behind the neck 4x10

Dumbell front raises 2x15

Rear Delt Dec Machine 4x15

Seated lateral raises Machine 5x15

Machine Biceps curls 4x10

Fat grip seaed dumbell curls 4x10

I kept the volume low today. Mostly my workouts are mixed with barbells and dumbbells;, but yea my hamstring is pulled so I have to be careful..

I'm running a low dose of Var since I only have 100 pills so I'm not expecting any miracles.. Hopefully I get a good pump/strength and it stays that way through out the day

Also I will focus on biceps twice a week as I feel like this is my week body part along with calves, but I do notice a difference in my calves since hitting them twice a week

Comment

I know var has healing properties. Will it help with your type of injury?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
            I know var has healing properties. Will it help with your type of injury?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
            I have GH.. that should be more than enough for my healing... I don't think Var will help on a torn hamstring

Comment

Working...
            X