first order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first order

Just ordered 3 bottles of Pharmamix3 on their website and sent payment info as well. It was so freaking easy. Cant wait to try this stuff out! :D Once it arrives, I'll be sure to post some pics! Will keep you guys posted!

definitely one of my favorite international sources. they are run like a true pharmaceutical company. calling these guys UGL is like calling warren buffet an average investor. lol

Comment

Originally posted by crossfitter View Post
      Just ordered 3 bottles of Pharmamix3 on their website and sent payment info as well. It was so freaking easy. Cant wait to try this stuff out! :D Once it arrives, I'll be sure to post some pics! Will keep you guys posted!
      Thank you Sir for your trust!

Comment

Should I be worried? My package has been stuck at the Los Angeles USPS processing center (inward office of exchange) for over 2 weeks. Is this normal?

Comment

Over 2 weeks. It's probably seized.

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Originally posted by White_gainster View Post
              Any update?

UPDATE

SUPER STEALTH DISGUISE - sachets - doing extremely well through customs and seem to be bulletproof.
              Please don't post pics or details about it.

There is also the option of normal stealth, which is basic and only works for several regions.

No extra costs for neither of them, offered only by request.

Very good news also from our new warehouse that was just opened, shipping success rate of 100% so far to US ( started in August)

We will keep you guys updated!

Thank you!

Comment

My order has arrived. Thank you Pharmacom Labs for being so helpful throughout the whole process. [emoji1360][emoji1377]

Comment

Originally posted by crossfitter View Post
                  My order has arrived. Thank you Pharmacom Labs for being so helpful throughout the whole process. [emoji1360][emoji1377]
                  Thank you too Sir for your trust!

Comment

Working...
                  X