PharmaComStore Rep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PharmaComStore Rep

Hey! Just wanted to introduce myself. I am the rep here for PharmaComStore, so if you have any questions please feel free to message me anytime. I am usually prompt with responses and will do everything I can to help you. Even if it's a recipe for dinner!
    Last edited by Steroidify; 07-10-18, 02:55 PM.

good guy here folks. welcome brother.

Comment

Thanks man, appreciate the kind words. I have been looking around and like what I see. Great little community here.

Comment

Originally posted by Disarm View Post
        Thanks man, appreciate the kind words. I have been looking around and like what I see. Great little community here.
        They are a bunch of assholes. :D They don't like sales people in general. But, if you become part of the crew and your product is good (we know pharmacom is good) then you will have better success. But if everyday it's (buy buy buy) people tend to ignore. Ya feel me?

Comment

So I'll send a mass pm lol. We just like to offer incentive. Contests. Giveaways. Everything that helps make our world go around. Plus, I keep finding more people I used to talk to before ORD and am slowly finding them again. It's good to catch up

Comment

Working...
          X