**Loyalty Discount** 20% coupon code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Loyalty Discount** 20% coupon code

Please share your experience or feedback review and submit the review link in your account (account must be created to utilize this feature) to the Loyalty Discount section and receive a discount coupon code up to 20% on your next order.

As simple as that! The minimum guaranteed discount coupon code gives you a one time 5% discount. The more complex and detailed your review is, the closer your discount is to 20%.

Make sure "PHARMACOMSTORE" name is mentioned in the title or content so that your request can be eligible for this promo.

For those that have ordered. Don't forget that there is this incentive to get even more back! We love feedback and want to see you thrive :)

Comment

I’ve received all my gear and well packaged and discreet delivery, I’ve been using Pharmacom for 3 years and nothing compares to it, thank you disarm for getting my mixup straight, I’ve recommended several people to Pharmacom and they are happy with your gear also.

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
        I’ve received all my gear and well packaged and discreet delivery, I’ve been using Pharmacom for 3 years and nothing compares to it, thank you disarm for getting my mixup straight, I’ve recommended several people to Pharmacom and they are happy with your gear also.
        Thank you for the update sir...

Keep us posted with the results also.

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
          Not a problem man. It was a team effort. You included :)

Comment

Working...
          X