X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here ya go

Here you go think I got the wrong order, I ordered 5 kits of Hgh
    Attached Files
    Last edited by croy71; 04-14-18, 08:27 PM.

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
    Here you go think I got the wrong order, I ordered 5 kits of Hgh
    Thank you. We are looking into it. Have an answer for you as soon as possible :)

Comment

It's just weird to me, I have only seen blue tops for HGH ever since I have used it. Even since being a rep. I'll wait till I get an answer from our customer service before anything else is said. I just want you happy :)

Comment

That's what I got last year when I got 4 kits and thought it was by far the best I ever used that's why I'm only buying from pharmacom now, I'm sure there is a mix up or something

Comment

I will be in touch once I get an answer back. Thank you for being si patient thus far. Get some sleep.

Comment

Did you hear anything yet, was wondering if I should contact them or let you handle it, I really love all the gear I get from them and I do still have two orders payed for and has not shipped yet so maybe they can put the right stuff in with shipment

Comment

They are in a much different time zone so it can take 24 hours to get a response, but I promise we will take care of you. That's why I like everything out in the open.

I understand it can be frustrating and it feels like a long wait, but we will make sure you are taken care of.

Comment

Did you hear anything yet, was wondering if I should contact them or let you handle it, I really love all the gear I get from them and I do still have two orders payed for and has not shipped yet so maybe they can put the right stuff in with shipment
                In the meantime, feel free to use

Pharmacom.help

Scroll towards the bottom and click this contact us button where it is "need more help" include everything you have stated to me so that way we have two avenues of correspondence.

Comment

Thanks, like I said I don't want to downgrade pharmacom because everything I ever got was the real deal

Comment

Thanks, like I said I don't want to downgrade pharmacom because everything I ever got was the real deal
                    I understand :)

No worries.

Comment

Hello Sir,

I've just sent you a PM explaining the situation of your order ...Please check it out .

thank you

Comment

I am guessing everything was answered to your satisfaction :)

Comment

Vladimir sent me a email about the situation and explainied to me why it was Black tops and they are sending me 30 more bottles to complete my order, so yes I'm satisfied but for future reference many you guys can explain about a situation so people would know what to expect

Comment

Absolutely, things like that I have to ask about, but I agree that we all communicate so you get your answer faster. I'm happy that you're getting what you need and more though. Make sure to write up how it all goes. I'd love to know. I'll be doing a log soon with our hgh and so much more.

Comment

Working...
                            X