** 100% Shipping Rate To US **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** 100% Shipping Rate To US **

We want to announce a 100% SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE to US starting from 1st of October '17 with the launch of our 2 new international warehouses.

As we have mentioned last year, we have begun taking serious measures to increase our US delivery success rate and we are glad to see they are exceeding our expectations.

During this busy season shipping times have slowed some, but it's great to have the support we do and with how understanding you all our during these delays. We look forward to growing with you!

7 months straight now of no seizures from our two new warehouses!

Comment

Good shit. Especially important with the crackdown on Chinese packages.

Comment

Definitely good. Hope it continues over time :)

Comment

100% Shipping Success Rate to USA - Guaranteed Delivery

!!! EXCELLENT NEWS !!!

We are proud to announce that 2 of our new 2 PharmaComStore warehouses are exceeding our expectations, performing incredibly well with 100% shipping success rate to US this year, with an average transit time of only 6-7 days.

A perfect period we may say, currently operating with guaranteed USA delivery just like in the good old days.

Type " SuperiorM " discount code at checkout for a 10% OFF, all products included

Comment

Originally posted by PharmaComStore Rep View Post
            !!! EXCELLENT NEWS !!!

We are proud to announce that 2 of our new 2 PharmaComStore warehouses are exceeding our expectations, performing incredibly well with 100% shipping success rate to US this year, with an average transit time of only 6-7 days.

A perfect period we may say, currently operating with guaranteed USA delivery just like in the good old days.

Type " SuperiorM " discount code at checkout for a 10% OFF, all products included

Comment

Quick question. Do you guys ship to Puerto Rico and about how long should I expect to wait?

Comment

Originally posted by TrenAndSmolov View Post
                Quick question. Do you guys ship to Puerto Rico and about how long should I expect to wait?
                pretty sure they do yes. i would expect a 2 week shipping wait but i don't know if PR mail system is as good as the mail system in mainland US.

Comment

It's part of the United states, but it will take longer once it arrives state side because most packages go on a container and head there so it would be longer by chance. I used to live there and I remember a normal package to any state at freight rate is 5 days at most. Some took 3 weeks. Plus the people in those post offices are lazy and steal all kinds of shit. That's besides the point, but it would take longer but still be worth it

Comment

Still going strong seizure free! Don't forget to use the discount code and check out our massive amount of selection with many different brands to choose from.

PM me if you need any advice or have any questions!

Comment

Working...
                    X