• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sustanon 250 Organon from Pharmacom

Has anyone bought Sus from these guys?

Can you vouch for it?

Legit?

Cheers.

I have said this before, on many forums, sources will not be there if they are pieces of shit. You have sent many pms with questions and even answered this one twice. Bottom line is this. What is the difference between a member saying yes, they are good to go, and a rep saying I wouldn't waste my time repping if they are pieces of shit?

All you have do is search the internet and you will see their reputation is stellar. Do they have issues once in a while. Of course, who doesn't? I haven't seen even guys I have seen sourcing since I came around 15 years ago go without a few hiccups every year and even then they make it right.

All it comes down to is, how many times do you need to be told yes? You just joined as well, and I'm really getting the vibe you're very new to this.

So because I'm not shy about keeping everything public, what is it you're afraid of? Obviously that it could be fake. That would be my first guess. Secondly, is there any concerns other than that?

To end this, if you ever had an issue I would take care of it asap. I don't fuck around when it comes to my reputation nor when it involves money from a member of our community. We are a family, and there is a risk, but I wouldn't let you take it if I didn't know that you wouldn't get what you pay for. And I know you will.

Comment

Originally posted by LSWA View Post
      Has anyone bought Sus from these guys?

Can you vouch for it?

Legit?

Cheers.
      i have never ordered any organon sust from them but i have tried a lot of their other products and they have all been great. just my 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
      X