🗜️🗜️ Lab Analysis - Know what you're buying 🗜️🗜️

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 🗜️🗜️ Lab Analysis - Know what you're buying 🗜️🗜️

Last edited by Steroidify Rep; 08-10-19, 09:19 AM.

DRAGON PHARMA PRIMOBOLAN 100 - METHENOLONE ENANTHATE

Dragon Pharma Primobolan 100 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 100 milligrams of methenolone enanthate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory on 02-25, 2019. The lab performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on 02-27, 2019.

Label claim: Dragon Pharma Primobolan 100 has a label claim of 100 mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

Actual content: Dragon Pharma Primobolan 100 was determined to have an actual content of 110.851mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

No microbiological contamination was detected

Comment

nice bro. have you tested the myogen line yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        nice bro. have you tested the myogen line yet?
        Yes, we have several tests from last year.

On the page of the MyoGen products, you can see a link that says "SEE LAB TESTS". Take a look:

https://www.pharmacomstore.ws/products/stanogen-50

Comment

DRAGON PHARMA PRIMOBOLAN 200 - METHENOLONE ENANTHATE

Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200
          is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 200 milligrams of methenolone enanthate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory on 02-25, 2019. The lab performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on 02-27, 2019.

Label claim: Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200 has a label claim of 200 mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

Actual content: Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200 was determined to have an actual content of 219.794mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

No microbiological contamination was detected

Comment

Hey bro. You shippin to Germany with no problem?
            Please tell me you like in Poland or some shit.
            People I know getting popped from other guys and no way imma pay a 5000 euro fine.

I think you do stealth shipping last time I order..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
            Last edited by boricuarage79; 03-20-19, 08:24 AM.

Comment

placed an order, hope all is well

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                Hey bro. You shippin to Germany with no problem?
                Please tell me you like in Poland or some shit.
                People I know getting popped from other guys and no way imma pay a 5000 euro fine.

I think you do stealth shipping last time I order..
                Hello sir.

Please use the "contact us" link on our page for accurate info on these matters, since I don't deal directly with ordering or shipping.

Thanks.

Comment

Oxagen 10 is presented in a box with 50 tablets. Each tablet reportedly contains 10 milligrams of oxandrolone according to the packaging materials.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory on 03-15, 2018. The report was completed on 03-17, 2018.

The product was identified with a batch number of “180224” and an expiration date of January 2021.

Label claim: MyoGen Labs Oxagen 10 has a label claim of 10 mg/tablet oxandrolone.

Actual content: MyoGen Labs Oxagen 10 was determined to have actual content of 9.91 mg/tablet oxandrolone.

Comment

Dragon Pharma Trenbolone 200 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 200 milligrams of trenbolone enanthate per milliliter according to the label and packaging. The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory on 04-07, 2019. The report was completed on 04-08, 2019.

Label claim: Dragon Pharma Trenbolone 200 has a label claim of 200 mg/ml trenbolone enanthate.

Actual content: Dragon Pharma Trenbolone 200 was determined to have actual content of 214.19 mg/ml trenbolone enanthate.
                    There was no microbiological contamination.

Comment

Dragon Pharma Cut Mix 150 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 150 milligrams of drostanolone propionate, testosterone propionate, trenbolone acetate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory Aktin Labs for HPLC-UV testing on 03-28, 2019. The quantitative dosage test report was completed on 03-29, 2019.

Label claim: Dragon Pharma Cut Mix 150 has a label claim of 50 mg/ml drostanolone propionate, 50 mg/ml testosterone propionate, 50 mg/ml trenbolone acetate.

Actual content: Dragon Pharma Cut Mix 150 was determined to have an actual content of 52.23 mg/ml trenbolone acetate, 52.72 mg/ml testosterone propionate and 57.93 mg/ml drostanolone propionate. No microbiological contamination was detected.

Comment

Dragon Pharma Masteron 100 is presented in a 10-milliliter re-usable vial and reportedly contains 100 milligrams of drostanolone propionate per milliliter according to the label and packaging. The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory Aktin Labs for HPLC testing on April 07, 2019. The quantitative dosage testing report was completed on April 08, 2019.

Label claim: Dragon Pharma Masteron 100 has a label claim of 100 mg/ml drostanolone propionate.

Actual content: Dragon Pharma Masteron 100 was determined to have actual content of 103.67 mg/ml drostanolone propionate.

Comment

nice! good to see continual testing.

Comment

May end up ordering real pharm primo from these guys to do a 4 month cycle and to compare vs others.

Comment

SIS Laboratories Anavar is presented in a sealed plastic bottle containing 100 tablets. Each tablet reportedly contains 10 milligrams of oxandrolone according to the packaging materials. The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on December 05, 2018. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing. The report was completed on December 13, 2018. The product was identified with a batch number of “005-300720” and an expiration date of February 2022.

Label claim: SIS Laboratories Anavar has a label claim of 10 mg/tablet oxandrolone.

Actual content: SIS Laboratories Anavar was determined to have actual content of 11.4 mg/tablet oxandrolone.

Comment

Working...
                              X