Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just ordered $300 worth of stuff and shipping is $50!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    First package arrived. Almost a month from the ordering to arriving. Smooth communication, emails etc..

Pricey but you get what you paid for.

Now the primo amp, how the fuck am I gonna get it open without spilling it!??!?!? Like.wtf

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Lol

I cant wait to hear your experience with real primo, do you plan on doing a log

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      First package arrived. Almost a month from the ordering to arriving. Smooth communication, emails etc..

Pricey but you get what you paid for.

Now the primo amp, how the fuck am I gonna get it open without spilling it!??!?!? Like.wtf

i'm guessing the primo is just overfilled? there is no air gap or anything? just completely full correct? never seen that before. i guess just break it like normal and use what's in the base of the amp like it should normally be. wonder how they filled it completely.

Comment

I've never in my life seen an amp (pharma or UGL) that's completely filled with product in such a way that you can't break its neck.

I mean, normally you would hold it with one hand while you finger flick it a couple of times so the oil will go to the bottom, but someone that doesn't know this shouldn't be dealing with amps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          i'm guessing the primo is just overfilled? there is no air gap or anything? just completely full correct? never seen that before. i guess just break it like normal and use what's in the base of the amp like it should normally be. wonder how they filled it completely.
          Definitely one in a million lol

I'll test it out on camera over the weekend. I mean, it's pharm grade.

I've been looking at some sponsors who have it. I've had 1 of the sponsors be willing to sell me the amps for very very minimal.

I'm gonna wait till cycle ends, do labs, pics etc...then I'll decide if and when I will go full script var AND primo.

Comment

Working...
          X