Toremifene Price Error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toremifene Price Error?

Trying to order some Toremifene (dragon pharma) price says 99$, but when i click to buy it says EU warehouse 122$... international 99 bucks, but im trying to order EU.. why is it a price difference?

EU price is $122 rest of the world $99. you said yourself that Germany is a pain in the ass recently with customs and laws no? maybe the EU border and customs laws have become tougher thus more expensive? different warehouses etc.. pm them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      EU price is $122 rest of the world $99. you said yourself that Germany is a pain in the ass recently with customs and laws no? maybe the EU border and customs laws have become tougher thus more expensive? different warehouses etc.. pm them.
      Still doesnt justify the 122 dollars. Would understand if it was 110 dollars or 120. That's 122 plus 35 bucks shipping.
      I already purchased it via BTC. I just want to know there thoughts on it...
      they will get the memo here.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

Still doesnt justify the 122 dollars. Would understand if it was 110 dollars or 120. That's 122 plus 35 bucks shipping.
        I already purchased it via BTC. I just want to know there thoughts on it...
        they will get the memo here.
        you gonna get into the same battle with the rep again about warehouses.

Comment

Not an error.

Regards.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Steroidify Rep View Post
              Not an error.

Regards.
              So why is there a price difference?

Comment

So why is there a price difference?
                We pay people within Europe to receive shipments, sort out products, store them, ship them, etc... Also, some shipments are lost in transit.

Comment

Originally posted by Steroidify Rep View Post

We pay people within Europe to receive shipments, sort out products, store them, ship them, etc... Also, some shipments are lost in transit.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Brook
                    We supply Toremifene powder 10g $99, ship to Germany 6~8 days.
                    China?.. yes then Customs seize it and mistakes it for coke.
                    I'm good

Comment

Thanks
                      You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Brook
                        We supply Toremifene powder 10g $99, ship to Germany 6~8 days.
                        I don't know if you have a lane here, but if you do, please stay in it.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X