Steroidify will always give you the best price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroidify will always give you the best price

Don't ever overpay for your gear. Remember, only Steroidify offers a price match guarantee +10% more off if you find a lower retail price from an authorized vendor. Shop with confidence of knowing you're getting the best deal around!

Don't ever overpay for your gear. Remember, only Steroidify offers a price match guarantee +10% more off if you find a lower retail price from an authorized vendor. Shop with confidence of knowing you're getting the best deal around!

Comment

Originally posted by Steroidify Rep View Post

how does it work? someone just needs to send you a link of any cheap price and you'll beat that? surely there has to be some safe guards in place for you guys so there isn't any reverse scamming from shady customers. so lets say i create a site that has a price list with deca at $15 a per 10ml vile. i make it look legit and send you the link. i'm sure you've had something like that to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        how does it work? someone just needs to send you a link of any cheap price and you'll beat that? surely there has to be some safe guards in place for you guys so there isn't any reverse scamming from shady customers. so lets say i create a site that has a price list with deca at $15 a per 10ml vile. i make it look legit and send you the link. i'm sure you've had something like that to deal with.
        Need to be a known, authorized dealer for a product that we sell. And can't be a promo item, it's valid only for normal priced items.

But yes, provide a link from competition when ordering and we'll beat that plus 10% no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Steroidify Rep View Post

Need to be a known, authorized dealer for a product that we sell. And can't be a promo item, it's valid only for normal priced items.

But yes, provide a link from competition when ordering and we'll beat that plus 10% no questions asked.
          Good stuff. Thanks bro

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X