New Brand - Pharmaqo Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Brand - Pharmaqo Labs

Pharmaqo Labs was founded with the Athlete in mind.

The founders have gone above and beyond were any UGL have to ensure the user is able to obtain exactly what they expect from their performance enhancing meds.

Please visit link below for entire line of Pharmaqo products:

https://steroidify.com/manufacturers/pharmaqo

Waiting on some Npp and Ment from this brand as we speak. Will definitely keep bro's in the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by sure-shot View Post
      Waiting on some Npp and Ment from this brand as we speak. Will definitely keep bro's in the loop.
      Thank you. Hope you like them.

Comment

No bueno!!!! Still waiting on product to be delivered. 1 month in and still waiting on tracking!!
        Really Steroidify??

Comment

No bueno!!!! Still waiting on product to be delivered. 1 month in and still waiting on tracking!!
          Really Steroidify??
          Hello sir.

The pandemic has changed delivery times and tracking updates are not working properly. Most warehouses are currently working normally, but we're still seeing delays from 1 of them.

Our policy during these unusual times is re-ship or store credit refund if package doesn't arrive in 60 days after shipment.

If you PM me order #, I can look into it personally, or you can reach customer service directly thru the "contact us" link on our site.

Best regards.

Comment

Pack landed on the 29th. My bad for the late update.

Comment

Pack landed on the 29th. My bad for the late update.
              Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
              X