Qore Pharm Liraglutide (GLP-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qore Pharm Liraglutide (GLP-1)

Ladies and Gents, please, let me introduce you Liraglutide, the GLP-1 medication produced by Qore Pharm.

This is not a newly invented/synthesized molecule, Liraglutide has been around for years, as always, we strive to bring you the meds you can trust and we try to make them affordable.

Liraglutide injection (Victoza/Saxenda) is an injectable medicine used to help obese adults lose and maintain their weight.
    Liraglutide, like either approved GLP-1 drugs, has been shown to reduce weight, glucose and lipids in patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus but also patients with overweight and obesity. GLP-1 signals through receptors primarily in the pancreas, gut and brain to increase insulin signalling and reduce food intake.

Without making things seem a lot more complicated than they are, Liraglutide will help your pancreas release the right amount of insulin when your blood sugar is high. So, it helps your body produce the correct amount of insulin needed.

This can help you avoid chronically high levels of blood sugar, which can have some severe impacts on your health. Fitness fanatics will also know that elevated blood sugar levels are one of the major causes of inflammation, fat gain, and heart disease.

Benefits of Liraglutide

Reduction in body weight
    Helps you feel fuller for way longer
    Reduced risk of fatty liver disease
    Treatment has been linked to a reduced risk of Diabetes
    When combined with a good diet, can lead to muscle gain in some individuals
    Better bowel movements
    Reduce risk factors for cardiovascular diseases, including stroke

=========
    Qore Pharm Liraglutide API

Qore Pharm Liraglutide (finished product)

Liraglutide Standard (Sigma Aldrich)

Rx Liraglutide (Saxenda brand)

I want to share this feedback on the QP Lira.
    I believe, the starting daily dose I suggested was 1 mg.

====
    Hey man, I hope you are well. Just wanted to update you on the liraglutide

So... tried the dose as suggested and.. I can see how you would lose weight.. lmao, I think I drank 16oz of water in 24 hours and thats it, no food as much as i tried. so.. scratching my head and knowing a few Dr's, I sought advise of someone who happens to be a director at the .....clinic... anyway he said since we are not looking for the same full blast benefits that obese patients would typically be seeking he suggested I try this schedule and see how I felt:
    Also recommend I take after dinner so it has the night to peak. He did note of the options out there he preffered the lira over the semaglutide as with the shorter half life, the dosage can be more consistent based on the user, also more forgiving once overdone as I experience after about 24 hours it's pretty much an after thought so I can see how after dinner shot may be the key and lower dosage as long as morning-noon training is In place. If evening training maybe take before bed.

.6mg per day for 2 weeks then 1.2mg for 2 weeks
    He said anything much above that is going to render it about useless for being able to consume enough to build any muscle or exert a bunch of energy for a long period which defeats the porposes for us.

The first dose I took as instructed and holy crap I can't see taking that for a week let alone a month so maybe the lesser dose will help.
    I will let you know. I am going to start again next week and will advise. Thanks man.

=====

Comment

I do 600 mcg before bed, wake up, inject HGH and do cardio. I was struggling with fasted cardio, as I was constantly thinking about food, some may need 1 mg or less than 600 mcg. As he mentioned, the main advantage of Lira over Semaglutide is it's short half life and you can simply take a few days off and have cheat meals on weekends.

Comment

Working...
      X