• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyge pre and after 8 weeks use

Weight Start 83kg BF 5,6%
    Current Weight 104KG BF 10% (bulking)

Cycle consists of:
    10IU Hyge split in 2x5iu subc injection (early morning and Post Workout)
    250MG Test Enanthate /week
    500MG Boldone /week
    50mg proviron /day
    1mg arimidex eod

My athlete is currently bulking to change competition category from physique to classic. Will update photos during his preparation
    Attached Files

AAS dose is extremely low for that kind of size so is this just a temporary thing your doing for prep right now? I assume your going to be upping the AAS dose higher soon? 250mgs of test per week is extremely low (like almost HRT level low.) It's honestly not even a beginner level of test for a cycle and he obviously isn't a beginner. The adex dose is extremely high so I can only assume you soon plan to up the AAS dose substantially? doesn't make sense IMO to be running the adex dose that high at such a low test dose. maybe if you said he was cutting and your trying to pull water away from him but you've said he's bulking so that adex dose at such a low level of test is not making much sense to me at all bro.

Comment

Alot of people do trt doses of test when running other things. But even running 500mgs of EQ in 8 weeks shouldn't put that much size on. Its really just kicking in around 6 weeks. Maybe just good genetics??

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
        Alot of people do trt doses of test when running other things. But even running 500mgs of EQ in 8 weeks shouldn't put that much size on. Its really just kicking in around 6 weeks. Maybe just good genetics??
        nah no way. test level extremely low and adex level extremely high yet trying to bulk? unless this is some sort of transition phase between cycles and he's about to up the AAS dose that cycle makes no sense. pro level gh doses, extremly low AAS doses yet extremely high estro adex control? he's on the type of adex dose usually needed in guys running grams of test.

Comment

Whats the point upping test dosage from day 1 since my athlete responds nicely to current dosage? From these photos you can clearly see some great results. Seriously there is no point pushing dosages up when he has that good genetics. For example got another athlete that responds from 1g test + anything below no results. We are using 1mg adex eod to have stabilized blood serum since from week 8-20 we will gonn up dosages to 750mg test and 1.5g bold

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            AAS dose is extremely low for that kind of size so is this just a temporary thing your doing for prep right now? I assume your going to be upping the AAS dose higher soon? 250mgs of test per week is extremely low (like almost HRT level low.) It's honestly not even a beginner level of test for a cycle and he obviously isn't a beginner. The adex dose is extremely high so I can only assume you soon plan to up the AAS dose substantially? doesn't make sense IMO to be running the adex dose that high at such a low test dose. maybe if you said he was cutting and your trying to pull water away from him but you've said he's bulking so that adex dose at such a low level of test is not making much sense to me at all bro.
            Yes dosage will go up

Comment

the only thing i would do differently is keep the adex lower until the AAS doses go up. @ 250mgs of test and 1mg EOD adex his estro levels are most likely way too low especially with the goal in mind of trying to bulk.

in my experience adex kicks in really fast. so for example if my nips get a bit sensitive I up the adex dose slightly and the problem is fixed within 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by fanis View Post
                Whats the point upping test dosage from day 1 since my athlete responds nicely to current dosage? From these photos you can clearly see some great results. Seriously there is no point pushing dosages up when he has that good genetics. For example got another athlete that responds from 1g test + anything below no results. We are using 1mg adex eod to have stabilized blood serum since from week 8-20 we will gonn up dosages to 750mg test and 1.5g bold
                I agree! Use the least amount of gear necessary to achieve current goals...

Comment

Working...
                X