Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WorldHGH Jintropin vs Hygetropin

WorldHGH Jintropin vs Hygetropin

I'll be comparing the 2 to see what that deal is. Are the jins worth the extra $80?..

Right now I'm running the hyges @ 3.3iu 7 days per week. Pretty much the dose I needed to be at to really feel it. I started @ 2.5iu and got a bit of tiredness but the week I bumped it up to 3.3iu is when I felt the tightness and dull aches in forearms. 3.3iu per day is probably the minimum I would run the hyges at. So for you math geniuses out there, that means 1 hyge kit will last 30 days.

My plan with the Jins is to drop the dose back down to 2.5iu per day and see if the the results are the same, better, or worse. At 2.5iu per day a Jin kit will last 40 days. So even the though the jin kit is more expensive if it last 10 more days that kind of balances things out a bit. We shall see..

I'll be done with the Hyge kit in about 10 days so the comparison will start then.

Full Discloser: WorldHGH sent me a kit of each to test out but that doesn't mean I can't be completely honest as to which product I feel is better.

doing any bloods?

Comment

I need a kit to test out :).

Comment

I'd love to try GH sometime but it will likely be a few years 'til I can afford to try a run.

Comment

Jintropin is much more effective than hyge but $/iu makes hyge a smarter choice for people that want to run HGH for long periods of time like 20 weeks and more.
          Personally if it was a 3 month blast run I would definitely run Jin + slin + PEDS and only for bulking I'm not fan using GH on cutting since there are cheaper alternatives for the job

Comment

Originally posted by fanis View Post
            Jintropin is much more effective than hyge but $/iu makes hyge a smarter choice for people that want to run HGH for long periods of time
            if the Jin is stronger then you can use a lower dose compared to the hyges thus allowing each jin kit to last longer compared to a hyge kit.

So for example, let say 2.5iu per day Jin is = to 3.3iu per day of hyge. @ 2.5iu per day a Jin kit will last 40 days. @ 3.3iu a Hyge kit will last 30 days.

The jin kit is still more expensive but the difference between the 2 comes down by $30 because a jin kit will last 10 days longer using those example doses.

I guess the real question is, how much better are the jins?

Comment

If one is splitting HGH dosage what is the best time during the day to take the 2nd shot? I think everyone would agree the 1st injection should be taken in the morning since your stomach is empty but I'm not sure about the second one. There's really no other time of day that my stomach is empty for 3-4 hrs..

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                If one is splitting HGH dosage what is the best time during the day to take the 2nd shot? I think everyone would agree the 1st injection should be taken in the morning since your stomach is empty but I'm not sure about the second one. There's really no other time of day that my stomach is empty for 3-4 hrs..
                1 Hour after PWO shake and 1 hour before following meal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  if the Jin is stronger then you can use a lower dose compared to the hyges thus allowing each jin kit to last longer compared to a hyge kit.

So for example, let say 2.5iu per day Jin is = to 3.3iu per day of hyge. @ 2.5iu per day a Jin kit will last 40 days. @ 3.3iu a Hyge kit will last 30 days.

The jin kit is still more expensive but the difference between the 2 comes down by $30 because a jin kit will last 10 days longer using those example doses.

I guess the real question is, how much better are the jins?
                  I love the Jins, I got 6 kits.... 5-6 IU's for 3 months then back it down to 3-4 IU for the rest of the year (Hygen)

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                    I love the Jins, I got 6 kits.... 5-6 IU's for 3 months then back it down to 3-4 IU for the rest of the year (Hygen)
                    If the jins are stronger I'd do the opposite. 3-4iu jins and 5-6iu hyges.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      If the jins are stronger I'd do the opposite. 3-4iu jins and 5-6iu hyges.
                      Good point, I hope they offer another sale :wave::agreed:

I could take advantage of the bulk purchase discount but not real comfortable with that much.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                        Good point, I hope they offer another sale :wave::agreed:

I could take advantage of the bulk purchase discount but not real comfortable with that much.
                        I just mean that if we assume the jins are stronger like fanis said than you can lower the dose of the jins and make them last longer and raise the dose a bit of the hyges so it balances out.

Comment

Got the Jin kit today. Will start the comparison in this thread once the hyge kit is used up in about a week.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...hanks-worldhgh

Comment

Jintropin Log Day 1

Took my first shot today. Stay tuned for comparison.

Comment

you'll spend money on Gh but not get blood work? makes zero sense take your ass to the lab and get it checked along with the rest of your shit.
                              dont get a stupid serum test either get a IGF test there is no faking IGF.

Comment

Working...
                              X