Attached Files

Can you translate that bro?

Comment

Thank you for sharing!
      33,5 ng/ml is a great result.
      Here is another photo which is more clear

Comment

good stuff.

i'm going to update my log comparison as well in a bit but I've found 2.5iu per day Jintropin to be about equal to 3.3iu per day of the hyge. that's just based on feel and look which isn't exactly science but my experience with Gh lets me what to look for.

Comment

The guy that was using 10 iu hyge daily has way more water retention and less lethargy with Jintropin
          We adjusted Jin to 8iu to handle with water retention
          Waiting couple of weeks to do an IGF test if we feel it necessary but user feels this way stronger than hyge besides the slightly lower GH test results (was 38,5 with hyge)

Comment

Nice to see someone posting real stuff...many talk about doing it yet don't. Good job

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              Nice to see someone posting real stuff...many talk about doing it yet don't. Good job
              What do you mean by "many talk about doing it yet don't" ??

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                What do you mean by "many talk about doing it yet don't" ??
                Exactly as it says....many talk but don't do it, that's all. It's great to see paper results for others to know it's a legit product.

Comment

i absolutely love the Jins.

Comment

how many iu of hyge did you inject to get that number. I just ordered 300 iu of hyge and cant wait to try it out. im looking to run 3.3 iu a day. bouncer gave me some good info. I will also be doing bloods on the hyge for sure and will post results. im just wondering if the amount of iu you inject determines the results on your gh and igf-1 test results? higher # of iu injected the higher the gh level?

Comment

What brand jinitropin are we talking about?

Comment

jins ? im going with hyge and my question really is does it matter the higher the iu's you inject determine the higher your gh levels will test. example 3.3 iu shot of hyge or 10 iu shot of hyge equal the same gh and igf-1 test results? or would 3.3 equal 15gh and 10 iu equal 45gh?

Comment

Higher dose = higher test result pretty sure.

Comment

So what is a good test results for 3.3 iu of hyge you think

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I see people post 35 gh I'm thinking that's with 10 iu. Is 10 gh good for 3.3

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X