Question For WorldHGH On Cycle Duration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question For WorldHGH On Cycle Duration

You've said a couple times in your articles that the perfect HGH cycle length is 3 months? Why is this? I had always been told 6-9 months is the best with a few months off in between.

As a GH supplier I would you would recommend people to stay on GH forever to maximize profit so their must be some legit/honest reason you only recommend 3 months at a time?

How long do you recommend people go off GH if they run it 3 months at a time?

Hi! I wrote about 3 months considering high dosages that are used for bodybuilding results. You know, that when you exceed dosage of 6-7 IU or even less it is required to use exogenous insulin because of pressure on pancreas. Such a hormonal combo of insulin and HGH at 6-10 IU dosage shouldnt last for long time especially if you are amateur. In this case, it would be better to take 1 month rest after 3 months in my opinion.

If we are talking about low dosages of 2-4 IU then you can take HGH for much longer time - 6 months and more. Certainly, only if your body let to do it and you dont have problems with pancreas, cancer, thyroid gland etc.

About profits. Hope it doesnt sound too proud or or something like that, but I prefer to be honest with customers and dont advice them things that may hurt them. When average customer asking me about recommended dosage I tell him to start from 1-2 IU and stop at 4 (max 5 IU). Also, I had a few person asking me how should they use HGH having diabetes, but I almost refused to sell them HGH even despite of the profit.

Such a long read. Hope it doesnt look I am praising myself.
    About the question. On dosages of higher than 7 IU of pharma HGH after 3 months it would be better to take 1 month rest.
    If dosage is 2-5 IU then - cycle duration may be 6 months and longer if you feel okay and glucose test shows it.

Comment

Should be fine to stay in by adding glucophage simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by fanis View Post
        Should be fine to stay in by adding glucophage simple as that.
        How long do you think for the gh to start raising your blood sugar? Should you take Glucophage from day one?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          How long do you think for the gh to start raising your blood sugar? Should you take Glucophage from day one?
          HGH increases blood sugar 30 minutes after an injection. As to me, using glucophage can be used from the first day of usage.
          Lets wait what Fanis say.

Comment

What dosage of insulin is required or does it depend on the amount of HGH being used??

Comment

You can start glucophage from day 1 or you can use slin (better while bulking)
              Slin Dosage depends on person and on HGH dosage. Generally for 10iu HGH 10iu slin will do the job
              Proper administration should be wake up take 5iu HGH wait 30mins do 5iu humalog (the fastest one) and eat proper meal
              2nd dosage ideally post workout immediately 5iu HGH Go home do 5iu slin eat a proper meal.
              Avoid fats on 2 meals after slin

Comment

There is no need for slin or glucophage if you split the dosage every 4h 2,5iu there will be no significant raise in blood sugar. And thats actually what my athletes do while cutting they are taking 2.5iu HGH /4 hours while following a low carb low fat diet plan. Thats ideally for cutting but if you want to throw 2.5g clucophage daily there is a bonus of appetite suppression and amazing pumps when training also you enter in ketosis very fast

Comment

You can start glucophage from day 1 or you can use slin (better while bulking)
                  Slin Dosage depends on person and on HGH dosage. Generally for 10iu HGH 10iu slin will do the job
                  Proper administration should be wake up take 5iu HGH wait 30mins do 5iu humalog (the fastest one) and eat proper meal
                  2nd dosage ideally post workout immediately 5iu HGH Go home do 5iu slin eat a proper meal.
                  Avoid fats on 2 meals after slin
                  What would be considered a proper meal in this situation? Would a carb drink like Gatorade suffice? I'm def a newb at insulin usage.

Comment

Gatorade, whey, and creatine would be fine. After that a lean protein and carb source. No fats. Slin will shuttle fat right to fat storage if you take in fats with 4-6 hours after slin shot. Carbs and protein only.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Gatorade, whey, and creatine would be fine. After that a lean protein and carb source. No fats. Slin will shuttle fat right to fat storage if you take in fats with 4-6 hours after slin shot. Carbs and protein only.
                      Don't overdo it on carbs tho. I don't believe in supplements so to speak in real food numbers
                      100gr quinoa or pasta or rise or 300gr potato are more than enough carb wise and 150gr lean meat as chicken breast, turkey, cod are ok (i would avoid fatty fish and red meat)

Comment

Don't overdo it on carbs tho. I don't believe in supplements so to speak in real food numbers
                        100gr quinoa or pasta or rise or 300gr potato are more than enough carb wise and 150gr lean meat as chicken breast, turkey, cod are ok (i would avoid fatty fish and red meat)
                        Agree on real foods. I was talking more about PWO.

Comment

Working...
                        X