Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my hgh kits bought from worldhgh

Hi guys
    I am selling my hgh kits i bought from worldhgh. I can't deal with the lethargy i get from it because I am in school and I need to be focused and be wide awake to study. I have 1 untouched kit and a 1/3 of a kit left. So i have 13 vials with me. I am selling both together for $250 and it includes shipping only in US. It is far cheaper. Let me know if you interested or have any questions. Thanks
    Attached Files

Sorry drew, don't work like that. You are unknown member here, can't allow for potential scam. If you were one of the regulars I might allow it. Thread will soon be deleted. Nothing personal.

Comment

Bouncer I totally understand. I am new here and i got to know about this site forum from worldhgh.com when I was looking for genuine hgh sellers. I read your post about testing their products and thats what convinved me to purchase from them. If I could return my kit to them I would have done that but dont know. So I decided to see if I could sell mine here since this is the only forum including brotherhoodofpain who have tested their product to prove them genuine. I am just a student in college who can't deal with the lethargy i get from hgh.

Comment

Just so you know bro the lethargy usually goes away after a few weeks..

Comment

Hello! We are going to do the next thing.
          We find a customer in the US, who want Hygetropin kit and this person sends the kit to him.
          After the kit is received by the customer, we will refund 190 $ (price of Hygetropin kit).

Comment

okay that will do. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by drew View Post
              Hi guys
              I am selling my hgh kits i bought from worldhgh. I can't deal with the lethargy i get from it because I am in school and I need to be focused and be wide awake to study. I have 1 untouched kit and a 1/3 of a kit left. So i have 13 vials with me. I am selling both together for $250 and it includes shipping only in US. It is far cheaper. Let me know if you interested or have any questions. Thanks
              you must of NOT done your research then. GH gives you lethargy.

but you can't be serious on selling to this board when nobody knows anything about you, sorry.

i'd sell it to one your buddies? more than likely you know someone who does, otherwise you probably wouldn't be doing gear:) just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                you must of NOT done your research then. GH gives you lethargy.

but you can't be serious on selling to this board when nobody knows anything about you, sorry.

i'd sell it to one your buddies? more than likely you know someone who does, otherwise you probably wouldn't be doing gear:) just sayin
                Day late and a dollar short gaydo, he gets it. Already taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Day late and a dollar short gaydo, he gets it. Already taken care of.
                  Eat shit

Comment

The kit is received by a customer. Everybody is satisfied (except of me cause I lost profit from 1 kit)
                    :)

Comment

Working...
                    X