Alphatrop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphatrop?

How does the quality of this brand compare to the others you guys have available? Ive Never heard of Alphatrop

Never heard of it either bro. Just a guess but probably another generic Chinese gh with a gh sounding name.

Comment

Not sure why you'd post it here.

The Jin's they have are amazing. I assuming these are "cheaper" You get what you pay for...

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
        Not sure why you'd post it here.

The Jin's they have are amazing. I assuming these are "cheaper" You get what you pay for...
        What do you mean, why would I post it here? That's a dumbass question. It's the worldhgh forum, where else would I ask the question. Besides, the Jins you're raving about actually tested out, according to fanis, to not be anymore effective on paper then the Hyges, which are the cheapest ones they carry... so, no, you don't always get what you pay for

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
          What do you mean, why would I post it here? That's a dumbass question. It's the worldhgh forum, where else would I ask the question. Besides, the Jins you're raving about actually tested out, according to fanis, to not be anymore effective on paper then the Hyges, which are the cheapest ones they carry... so, no, you don't always get what you pay for
          relax, my bad homie didn't realize they had that brand. I jumped the gun ... so many dudes opt for the 100 a box HGH and wonder why it "wasn't for them"

I loved the Jins over the Hygen's...

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
            relax, my bad homie didn't realize they had that brand. I jumped the gun ... so many dudes opt for the 100 a box HGH and wonder why it "wasn't for them"

I loved the Jins over the Hygen's...
            I'm currently finishing my third box of hyges and I have a 200IU kit of Jins waiting. I'm hoping you're right about how great they are, I've never used them.

Comment

i also felt the jins were better then the hyges

Comment

Hello. Sorry for the late response - very busy now.
                Alphatropin is a new HGH in our stock - it recommended itself as a good one is Russia so we decided to sell it.
                It is not pharma grade like Jintropin but it is great. We are going to send 2 kits for test to the forum members who will post blood work

Comment

Working...
                X