Alphatrop 2 test kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphatrop 2 test kits

Hello! Recently we added new HGH brand - Alphatrop. It is popular in Russia, so we decided to present it in our shop.

Also, we will send 2 free kits of 100 IU to 2 trusted forum members.
    Please answer here

1) If you have more than 200 posts;
    2) Know how to pass HGH test and have experience in it;
    3) Ready to do this test and post results here.
    4) Want to get free kit :)

Yes
    Yes
    Yes and yes

:)

Comment

Just send both kits to me. I'll do an initial hgh serum test then run the rest of the kits for 6-8 weeks and do igf-1 levels tested. I've been tested recently so I have a base igf level on hand.

Comment

Interested. No experience with HGH. Would most likely pay for a couple of extra kits to use it longer and give better feedback. Need to check on what the labs would cost.

Comment

I'm game. Never done it and blood work is no problem here me getting it done and posting.

Comment

I'm willing to give it a go! Thanks for the offer!!!

Comment

sure

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                Interested. No experience with HGH. Would most likely pay for a couple of extra kits to use it longer and give better feedback. Need to check on what the labs would cost.
                Same with me. I'm in though.

Cycled for many years but never used HGH before.

Comment

I think it would be better to experienced athletes who have never tried HGH before, so they could describe their impressions.
                  So, rado and Chadd77 - please write to [email protected] and we will discuss shipping details

Comment

Originally posted by worldhgh View Post
                    I think it would be better to experienced athletes who have never tried HGH before, so they could describe their impressions.
                    So, rado and Chadd77 - please write to [email protected] and we will discuss shipping details
                    :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::clapback::clap back::clapback::clapback::clapback::panic::panic:: clapback:

Email just sent....im fucking stoked!!! This possibly may be the best thing for me. Might leave gear all together if it's good!!!

Comment

Just send them to me i'll make sure they get them...

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        Same with me. I'm in though.

Cycled for many years but never used HGH before.
                        Well let's go nancy:wave:

Comment

Shaweet!! :D Thanks man! I'll send you an email now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            Shaweet!! :D Thanks man! I'll send you an email now.
                            Got so excited I had to tell you:D

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              This possibly may be the best thing for me. Might leave gear all together if it's good!!!
                              gh works slow and steady. very mild but slowly results come over time. don't expect much from 1 kit brother. this is just about seeing if the kit is good with test results.

it's not a replacement for gear or trt. works in conjunction with. if you drop even TRT levels of test you will regret it no matter how high your gh levels are.

Comment

Working...
                              X