Genotropin - to be or not to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genotropin - to be or not to be?

Hello. We think about adding Genotropin in stock, but want to ask you guys first.
    It is Genotropin from Russian pharmacy with Russian writing on it (100 % legit). Price will be about 80$/16 IU pen - 500 $/100 IU
    What do you think about it? Does it worth to be added to stock or not?

Your opinion is really important!

Here are some pictures

Attached Files

Comment

price is probably a bit too steep for most people. im sure its amazing stuff though.

Comment

I wouldn't buy it but that's just me....

Comment

The quality will be outstanding, the price is not the best, but if i have the possibilities for sure i ll take the genotropin

Comment

I'm sure it's a great product but very expensive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Let me try out 500iu of these babies and I'll let you know if you should sell them. :D

Comment

in your opinion is there a difference between Genotropin and the Chinese Jintropin as far as quality?. Ive read on multiple sites everyone swears by american and european made HGH vs their chinese counterparts.

I dont mind paying more if it means I can take less IU and have the same effects

Comment

Originally posted by mma1980 View Post
                  in your opinion is there a difference between Genotropin and the Chinese Jintropin as far as quality?. Ive read on multiple sites everyone swears by american and european made HGH vs their chinese counterparts.

I dont mind paying more if it means I can take less IU and have the same effects
                  The quality of Jin and Geno is the same - official manufacturing, GMP standard and pharmacy certification - but some people maybe would like to use Western pharma product and are ready to pay more.
                  I am just trying to measure demand

Comment

Actually the price is right at 5 an iu.It is an expensive product but that's what you pay for pharmacy grad hgh personally I'd rather buy the American made phizer brand as I have bought boxes of this stuff. I'd have to try the Russian products out its probably stronger than ours who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

kinda cool as a option. i may try it if it was added

Comment

Originally posted by worldhgh View Post
                        The quality of Jin and Geno is the same - official manufacturing, GMP standard and pharmacy certification - but some people maybe would like to use Western pharma product and are ready to pay more.
                        i'll be a customer if you have them in stock

Comment

After looking into it the rock 123 said it right. I would be interested if I knew it's as strong as the Phizer American pharmacy hgh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by worldhgh View Post

Lol jin and geno are not the same.
                            Demand of jin might be more yes but quality hardly the same.

I understand that you need to make money but don't sell people fairytales.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

Could you please elaborate your position? Why do you think that 2 official and pharmaceutical grade brands have different quality?

Originally posted by newshit266 View Post
                              Lol jin and geno are not the same.
                              Demand of jin might be more yes but quality hardly the same.

I understand that you need to make money but don't sell people fairytales.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X