HGH Question for the new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH Question for the new guy

i just ordered so hygetropin from world hgh. im looking to run a 4 month cycle 5 days on 2 off at 3.3 ui,s each day. i should be getting my order in the next few days. i have a question for you all. does it matter the amount of iu's you inject to get higher or lower test results of gh and igf-1? example 3.3 iu's = 15 gh, 10 iu's = 45 gh test results? i will be running bloods on them for sure and will post my results here.

I have no idea, most ppl do 10 iu's not sure if its more accurate. kind of the standard from what i have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
      I have no idea, most ppl do 10 iu's not sure if its more accurate. kind of the standard from what i have seen.
      Thank you for the feed back

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

What exactly are you getting tested through bloodwork?

Comment

Yeah I'm going to get gh test right away then 1month after a igf1 test

Comment

Hello! Inject 10 IU 3 hours before passing blood - it would be the best.

Comment

I'm getting older so I'm looking to run long cycles at 3 to 5iu's a day. 5 days on 2 off.

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
                I'm getting older so I'm looking to run long cycles at 3 to 5iu's a day. 5 days on 2 off.

5 days on 2 days off is just about money savings fyi. if you want best results run ed.

Comment

Working...
                X