Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    I'll get my slin pins next week and I'll start my GH
    Do you get your supplies shipped by donkey? lol Curious why you're waiting before you start your HGH?

Comment

I'm curious for those with HGH experience when I should expect to see some sides like water retention, hands feeling tight, feeling tired? I'm actually looking forward to seeing if it helps me sleep better at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        I'm curious for those with HGH experience when I should expect to see some sides like water retention, hands feeling tight, feeling tired? I'm actually looking forward to seeing if it helps me sleep better at night.
        About a month. And yea lol @ Rado. Every week it's I'll start next week. Just stfu Rado.

Comment

Do you get your supplies shipped by donkey? lol Curious why you're waiting before you start your HGH?
          Need pins and bac...don't fuck with my escape goat bitch:slap:..

Donkey? Psst....goat is where it's at

Comment

so why not order the shit before the fucken gh got there you fucken tard.

hell it's Tuesday. you order now from Medical and Research Supplies - Medlab Gear and you'll have your order by friday. stop fucking around or i'll label you a scamming rican. chad already posted blood work while your busy taking pics of fucken lettuce wraps and gluten free wheat burgers. fucken queer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              so why not order the shit before the fucken gh got there you fucken tard.

hell it's Tuesday. you order now from Medical and Research Supplies - Medlab Gear and you'll have your order by friday. stop fucking around or i'll label you a scamming rican. chad already posted blood work while your busy taking pics of fucken lettuce wraps and gluten free wheat burgers. fucken queer.
              Neat

Comment

Pretty sure it took 2 days to get my bac water and pins.

Comment

Cool. I specifically said I'd start this or next week.

Timing is what im looking for, I have a doc appt for follow up in late Feb. Then I'll get the GH done as well

Comment

Scammer rado

Comment

Timing is what im looking for, I have a doc appt for follow up in late Feb. Then I'll get the GH done as well
                      you have to get blood work while your running the gh. not after.

Comment

After would be nice too just to see how quickly the levels return to baseline.

Comment

Geez...

Should have picked me. I was going to run it for 3-4 months and would have already started. 👍🏻

Comment

that is the intent.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                              After would be nice too just to see how quickly the levels return to baseline.
                              i wish i could do it right away. but i will have a F/U visit after this one usually within 90 days or so. my doc is cool and all, but she would not do labs on me again like that.

Comment

how many bac waters did you get? i assume just one? ordering here in a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X