I'm intrigued by hgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm intrigued by hgh

I never tried it but am intrigued. I'm planning my first cycle in ten or more years in March consisting of test E 250, mast E 400, deca 200 (just for joints), and var 50 Ed. Proper pct and HCG during the cycle.

In one of your posts, world hgh, you recommend running hgh for 3 months. Since my cycle will be about 3 months, when would I want to run the hgh? Start it when I start the cycle or maybe delay it for s month or so so that I'm still on the hgh after my cycle ends?

i personally would run it a month before cycle starts.

Comment

And your reason? Or just so it has time to start kicking in?

Comment

No real science to it but yea to let it kick in and maximize synergy effect.

Comment

Hgh 3months is not worth it (unless you take high amounts)
          Better spend so you can get at least 6months of a supply to reap the benefits.

And depends also wich hgh brand? How much iu/day?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by newshit266 View Post
            Hgh 3months is not worth it (unless you take high amounts)
            Better spend so you can get at least 6months of a supply to reap the benefits.

And depends also wich hgh brand? How much iu/day?

i kind of agree. it will have an effect over 3 months but my personal oppinion based on experience would be a min of 6 months. not sure why hghworld insists on 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              i kind of agree. it will have an effect over 3 months but my personal oppinion based on experience would be a min of 6 months. not sure why hghworld insists on 3 months.

Yeah it takes quite some time for the actual visual progress to notice,but of course hyperplasia still occurs in those 3months but not as much as in 6months or longer
              You're better of 12months 2iu ED than 6months 4iu,the longer you run the better.

Strange that some people say 3months @bouncer (misinformation!)

I used generics and pharma now. It took at least 6weeks to notice better skin,thicker hair and nails, I do staid leaner in my lean bulk and fuller. Pharma is stronger for sure and less water retention and atm still no cts. Fingers and joints often start hurting after a couple minutes post injection with pharma.

I would advise if you're serious,save up and buy pharma and use a minimum of 4iu.
              Plenty of sources that are afforable,this is you're body buds,do it right,you're reconfiguring you're cells.

Comment

Yeah it takes quite some time for the actual visual progress to notice,but of course hyperplasia still occurs in those 3months but not as much as in 6months or longer
                You're better of 12months 2iu ED than 6months 4iu,the longer you run the better.

Strange that some people say 3months @bouncer (misinformation!)

I used generics and pharma now. It took at least 6weeks to notice better skin,thicker hair and nails, I do staid leaner in my lean bulk and fuller. Pharma is stronger for sure and less water retention and atm still no cts. Fingers and joints often start hurting after a couple minutes post injection with pharma.

I would advise if you're serious,save up and buy pharma and use a minimum of 4iu.
                Plenty of sources that are afforable,this is you're body buds,do it right,you're reconfiguring you're cells.

This source is pharma as I understand, correct?

And thanks for advice I'll try to save for at least 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
                  This source is pharma as I understand, correct?

And thanks for advice I'll try to save for at least 6 months.

Yes i'm talking about pharma:)

If you want more info,on wich brand and where i got them from etc you can pm me
                  I don't think I can mention this here

Comment

Yes i'm talking about pharma:)

If you want more info,on wich brand and where i got them from etc you can pm me
                    I don't think I can mention this here

I was referring to worldHGH being pharma

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
                      I was referring to worldHGH being pharma

Sorry bro misunderstood you
                      Just checked it out,no that is defenitely not pharma hgh.

Typical chinese or generic kits of 100iu for 200usd

Pharma brands are nordi(really expensive) serostims(also not cheap) pfizer genotropin(afordable) and some other brands,but these are the most common ones.

You CAN get good results with some chinese brands, but the problem is,the purity,each kit isn't as strong,how much is degraded(did they stored it properly?)
                      Some have other stuff in there to copy the hgh side effects so you thinks you're taking good stuff:)

Best way to go about is to let your blood levels tested and then at least you have an
                      Idea. But better save up and spend it on pharma, if chinese come back 25-30ngml
                      And pharma 80-90

You're better of with a 36iu pharma pen wich costs a bit less than a 100iu kit but equivalent to the same amount of those 100iu kits. And at least you know it's legit.
                      Find a good source and you can get those for a good price.

Comment

Sorry bro misunderstood you
                        Just checked it out,no that is defenitely not pharma hgh.

Typical chinese or generic kits of 100iu for 200usd

Pharma brands are nordi(really expensive) serostims(also not cheap) pfizer genotropin(afordable) and some other brands,but these are the most common ones.

You CAN get good results with some chinese brands, but the problem is,the purity,each kit isn't as strong,how much is degraded(did they stored it properly?)
                        Some have other stuff in there to copy the hgh side effects so you thinks you're taking good stuff:)

Best way to go about is to let your blood levels tested and then at least you have an
                        Idea. But better save up and spend it on pharma, if chinese come back 25-30ngml
                        And pharma 80-90

You're better of with a 36iu pharma pen wich costs a bit less than a 100iu kit but equivalent to the same amount of those 100iu kits. And at least you know it's legit.
                        Find a good source and you can get those for a good price.

Sorry but 36iu of legit pharma grade is far more expensive then 100iu Jintropin kit.

True pharma grade is insanely expensive and anyone who claims to have a "good deal" or cheap pharma grade is full of shit IMO and looking to scam.

You either pay out the ass ($700 a month or more) for legit pharma. Or you go with good Jintropin at a higher dose and get similar results for a fraction of the cost.

And yes I've used both in the past. 2 IU of Legit pharma like Pfizer is equivalent to 4-5 IU good Jintropin. But even then the Jin comes out way cheaper with very similar results.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          Sorry but 36iu of legit pharma grade is far more expensive then 100iu Jintropin kit.

True pharma grade is insanely expensive and anyone who claims to have a "good deal" or cheap pharma grade is full of shit IMO and looking to scam.

You either pay out the ass ($700 a month or more) for legit pharma. Or you go with good Jintropin at a higher dose and get similar results for a fraction of the cost.

And yes I've used both in the past. 2 IU of Legit pharma like Pfizer is equivalent to 4-5 IU good Jintropin. But even then the Jin comes out way cheaper with very similar results.
                          Couldn't agree more.

If anyone pm's newshit you're just looking to get scammed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            Couldn't agree more.

If anyone pm's newshit you're just looking to get scammed.
                            :clapback:

Comment

It was quite obvious, wasn't it ? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X