Insulin resistance ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insulin resistance ...

I've been taking 2.5IU of GH for about 4 months now. I understand that 2.5IU probably isn't enough to cause insulin resistance but I'm considering upping the GH to 5IU daily and was wondering when is the best time to check blood sugar levels to get an accurate reading of how your body is responding to the GH?

Not sure when the best time is bro but IMO 4-5iu your still fine. Just take at least a 3 month break a year.

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
      I've been taking 2.5IU of GH for about 4 months now. I understand that 2.5IU probably isn't enough to cause insulin resistance but I'm considering upping the GH to 5IU daily and was wondering when is the best time to check blood sugar levels to get an accurate reading of how your body is responding to the GH?
      Hi. As I know the best time to check it is 30 minutes after injection. But keep in mind that HGH ALWAYS increases blood sugar - it is just how it works with glucose metabolism
      I can advice you to check sugar level when you are not using HGH - so you will know you actual level of insulin resistance.
      Also, I recommend to use metformin (Glucophage) while you are on HGH

Comment

Working...
      X