Hygetropin blood test and cycle results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hygetropin blood test and cycle results

So I have been logging all my results of the Hygetropin I ordered from World HGH or Jintropin.US now. I ordered 1000 units of hygetropin. months 1-3 are listed below and I will keep you updated on my results. I have bloods from before I started HGH and then 3 months after I have been on HGH. I will post these below. Im new to the site but really wanted to get some info out there for people to see. Im also going to be doing this with Jins when Im done with all the Hyge. Im 37 years old and started using HGH to help heal extreme golfers elbow in both elbows. pain level went from a 10 to a 4 in a short time of 2 weeks. I was not using my elbows at all to help them heal faster. now after 3 months my elbows are feeling good but still have some pain when lifting heavy weight. The HGH definitely help speed up the recovery for my elbows, also helped heal up a old shoulder injury.

month 1 - 190lbs at 13%, injured so no workout and eating clean at 2300 cals daily, Protein 275g, Carbs 175g, Fats 35g
    week 1 - 2 units a day 1 shot in stomach
    week 2 - 3 units a day 1 shot in stomach (started 1 workout a day)
    week 3 - 4 units a day 2 shots in stomach (elbows feel much better)
    week 4 - 5 units a day 2 shots in stomach

month 2 - 188lbs at 11.5%,eating clean at 2300 cals daily, Protein 275g, Carbs 175g, Fats 35g
    week 5 - 5 units a day 2 shots in stomach
    week 6 - 5 units a day 2 shots in stomach
    week 7 - 5 units a day 2 shots in stomach
    week 8 - 5 units a day 2 shots in stomach

month 3 - 186lbs at 10%,eating clean at 2500 cals daily, Protein 340g, Carbs 175g, Fats 40g
    week 9 - 5 units a day 2 shots in stomach
    week 10 - 5 units a day 2 shots in stomach
    week 11 - 5 units a day 2 shots in stomach
    week 12 - 5 units a day 2 shots in stomach

I will continue with 5ius a day for 3 more months. my bloods before starting HGH where IGF-1 125 nl/ml. im also going to run another blood test in about a month or so at 10 units. my first blood test was run with 5 units at 7:00 am on an empty stomach and my blood was pulled at 10:30 am. my results where IGF-1 275 ng/ml and my GH Serum Level was 10 ng/ml. I will let you guys decide if those results are ok or not. I have had a discussion with world HGH on this already and decided to do a test at 10 units for them to see the numbers. im hoping they double at least if they don't I hope they will do something about it. I will keep updating this as I continue my 6 month cycle at 5 units a day. see attached for blood test results
    Attached Files

I wouldn't do a serum test with 10iu. Just a waste of GH. Focus on your igf-1 numbers. 350 is a good number to shoot for if you're looking for the health benefits. Everyones baseline is different but those numbers seem to be week at 5iu a day. I would think they should be doubled. Next time around I would also look at a different brand then Hygetropin.

Comment

Thanks Chad was talking to Rocket and he said the same. also he said something about his generics you tried them? The batch of hyge I'm on now seems week. I feel nothing much at 5ius in one shot. I hit 10 yesterday to see if I felt anything and not much at all. I just cracked a new box and im going to try it out and see if it was a bad box. That's what I'm hoping.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm looking for health and a little bit of muscle growth. Slow and steady growth I'm looking to be on hgh for a long time. If I find a good brand. I'm really looking to do only 3 units a day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out my hgh log. I just posted it. Gives you an idea of the different brands I tested and my blood work results.

Comment

at 5iu per day your igf should have been much higher. bottom line. i personally would not buy hygetropin.

Comment

My last results at 4iu a day for 4 months came back for HGH serum 26.5 and igf1 408 and zpac 2.5 if that's any help

Sent from my Pixel XL

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_Frazier View Post
                My last results at 4iu a day for 4 months came back for HGH serum 26.5 and igf1 408 and zpac 2.5 if that's any help

Sent from my Pixel XL
                elevated levels but not what they should be at that dose. hyge is underdosed no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  elevated levels but not what they should be at that dose. hyge is underdosed no doubt.
                  These were ugl for 110 a kit so not to upset at the levels for that price.my non generics usually hit about 29-34

Sent from my Pixel XL

Comment

These were ugl for 110 a kit so not to upset at the levels for that price.my non generics usually hit about 29-34

Sent from my Pixel XL
                    dont go by gh Serum. igf test is a much better indicator of quality IGF.

we will get this IGF message across come hell or high water! lol.

the serum test is outdated rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      dont go by gh Serum. igf test is a much better indicator of quality IGF.

we will get this IGF message across come hell or high water! lol.

the serum test is outdated rubbish.
                      I always do both brother. Serum can be altered with certain peptides

Sent from my Pixel XL

Comment

Sent from my Pixel XL
                        But why do you do serum? What benefit is there?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                          But why do you do serum? What benefit is there?
                          Because I like having both . If igf is high and serum is low then there is an issue

Sent from my Pixel XL

Comment

Sent from my Pixel XL
                            exactly. which is why IGF is the only one that should be tested. all the benefits of HGH come from it's ability to raise IGF. high IGF levels can't be faked. serum is all over the place depending on time of test, what you eat, time of day etc.. it's has little value.

we have a guy that went to medical school here. he said when they are testing children for low gh levels they never test serum. only igf.

Comment

Because I like having both . If igf is high and serum is low then there is an issue

Sent from my Pixel XL
                              that would never happen. good gh will always boost IGF levels greatly. if serum is high and IGF is low it means you are on fake gh or some kind of peptide that raises serum but not IGF. you are 100% incorrect. sorry brother.

Comment

Working...
                              X