Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nords

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nords

    i just received my order. 10 days in total.
    it was a trial order of 2 Nord pens as the country where i live right now is very strict with these things.
    TBH, all was excellent from shipping to communication.
    however my question is, on the norditropin website it says that the pens must be in the fridge until first use but obviously my pens came at room temp. Are they still okay to use?

  • #2
    Originally posted by sinz View Post
    i just received my order. 10 days in total.
    it was a trial order of 2 Nord pens as the country where i live right now is very strict with these things.
    TBH, all was excellent from shipping to communication.
    however my question is, on the norditropin website it says that the pens must be in the fridge until first use but obviously my pens came at room temp. Are they still okay to use?
    yea bro they are okay at room temp for roughly up to a month.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      yea bro they are okay at room temp for roughly up to a month.
      Thanks bouncer for your help.
      Just want to make sure they are okay for up a month at room temp even if unused?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sinz View Post
        Thanks bouncer for your help.
        Just want to make sure they are okay for up a month at room temp even if unused?
        unused is the only time they would be okay. if they were mixed with water for a month they would be useless. the dry powder is fine.

        Comment


        • #5
          bro i ordered the Norditropin pens and are premixed.
          shipping took about 10 days, so the pens were not cooled for 10 days.
          i guess i have no choice but to use them ... i hope they are still okay.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sinz View Post
            bro i ordered the Norditropin pens and are premixed.

            shipping took about 10 days, so the pens were not cooled for 10 days.

            i guess i have no choice but to use them ... i hope they are still okay.
            Like bouncer said they are good at room temp. They can be stored up to 77 degrees. There are other solutions mixed cause its premixed unlike say genotropin. I had to Google cause I def cant remeber all the solutions lol.

            mannitol, histidine, poloxamer 188, phenol, water for injection, hydrochloric acid, and sodium hydroxide.

            All depends where it has been stored before you. How banged up did it get during shipping. It's good time to order cause of cold weather. I just went through 2 nord pens 3iu ED but I wasnt to impressed with igf results 196 and baseline is 138 considering its pharma quality and price. I still have couple pens left and some geno cardtridges I gotta test still

            Are you getting bloodwork? I'm interested to see your results. It could of just been the pens I got. Hope your results are better cause it gives me hope on the other pens I still got.

            Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #7
              Jimmy sorry for my late reply.
              been very busy with work.
              unfortunately blood test such as these are not easily available where i currently live.
              i will just have to ride it out and go with my gut feeling on this one

              Comment

              Working...
              X