New cycle before marriage, Need critique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonecold54
    sorry to hear that. ;) sometimes I do imagine all the money I could have spent on gear for that engagment ring though. LOL
    I'm with ya on that one. I could have had me a quite nice cycle, or two, or ten, for that matter. :D

Comment

Originally posted by woodard
      I'm with ya on that one. I could have had me a quite nice cycle, or two, or ten, for that matter. :D
      plus the wedding plus the honeymoon. christ I could have bought mexico by now. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
        plus the wedding plus the honeymoon. christ I could have bought mexico by now. LOL
        :agree: :rofl: I could have enough gear to give Ronnie a run for his money at the next Mr. O.:D

Comment

Kind of makes you think doesnt it? You'd look so good you could have a different "wife" every night.

Comment

Originally posted by muscledoc
            Kind of makes you think doesnt it? You'd look so good you could have a different "wife" every night.
            you're torturing me man. LOL stop putting these evil thoughts in my head. :D

Comment

:D :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by muscledoc
                Dont say things like that man, my fiance will kick us both in the nuts:D

Comment

:D If you are on enough gear she wont find them:agree:

Comment

Working...
                  X