24 Week Monster Blast Log - Extreme Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Week Monster Blast Log - Extreme Transformation

Hey guys. I'm going to post my cycle. This is not recommended for anybody to try and copy. This is after years of using AAS and knowing how my body reacts, the risks tied to it, and all the negative side effects that may come with running something like this. I had bloodwork just before starting as a baseline and i'm good to go as far as it is showing right now.

I'm 36 y/o, 6'1" and 245 lbs at approximately 25%-30% BF. The goal is to land at somewhere around 215-225 at 15% BF. I will probably have to drop more weight to reach the body composition I want, but this is what I am aiming for.

I have years of experience working out and using AAS as stated. I am currently on HRT at 200mg of Test Cyp every 7 days. I just got back in the gym 2 months ago however due to a surgery on my shoulder. The injury and the recovery took about a year to be able to lift again. I had my bicep tendon and labrum reattached that were ripped in a car accident from grabbing the steering wheel. Now most people just getting back in the gym should work out and get to reasonable BF% before hopping on gear and running something like I am about to do. But I know the downsides and risks and am willing to deal with them for the quicker turn around to getting back in shape. Now my choice of drugs is longer acting esters due to the fact that I don't like to pin as frequently as I used to. There are better choices when doing a cut, I just know how I react to different compounds and I don't believe the water retention is something to worry about until my body fat is really honed in. However the first 12 weeks and the second 12 weeks will be different drugs where I will change to more common cutting/hardening drugs.

Okay lets get to the fun part - the cycle.
    Weeks - Dosage
    1-12 - 750 mgs of Test Cyp per week
    1-12 - 750 mgs of Deca per week
    1-12 - 50 mg of Anavar per day
    12-24 - 200 mg Test Prop EOD
    12-24 - 200 mg NPP EOD
    12-24 - 100mg Tren Ace EOD
    18-24 - 50mg Oral Winstrol per day
    1-24 - .5mg arimidex per day

I also have other ancillaries on hand like caber in case progesterone sides come in to play. I generally do not suffer from estrogen or progesterone related sides however.

I have not decided whether I will be running T3 or Clen yet. That is still in the air. I tend to suffer harsher sides from them then I do from the AAS like increased blood pressure and shakiness.

Diet
    Approximately 2000 Calories per day. I eat mostly carnivore. I do add fruit in here and there, but generally speaking I do not eat carbs on a day to day basis. This is not the traditional diet for what I am trying to achieve based on macros, but its a diet I can stick to and feel satiated while in a deficit.

I will adjust the calories depending on how fast or slow the weight is coming off.

Training

I work out currently on a 4 day split. I am weak in the wheels (legs). This has always been my weakest muscle group. So I hit them twice a week now on Tuesdays and Fridays. Mondays and Thursdays is upper body day where I do a split between Chest, Back, Shoulders, and Arms. 24 working sets total per workout - exercises will vary. I take Wednesdays off and so is the weekend. I will also include 15-20 min of cardio on workout days and on some off days. This includes steady state cardio not HIIT. Generally speaking its a moderately fast walk or slow jog on an incline.

So that's the basic plan people. Critique away. Tell me I'm running to much juice, tell me my compounds are all wrong, tell me I should hit my natural genetic limits before blasting like this. Basically tell me whatever you are thinking and I will answer why I am doing what I'm doing. Like I said. This is a pretty big cycle and I wouldn't have some random person copy this or recommend it to anybody but myself. Shit, I don't even really recommend it for myself, I just want to get back to being jacked again as quick as possible. I will include some before and after photos. I will update here as frequently as I can, or as much as you guys want me to.

If you made it this far then I appreciate you reading in on what I am doing and I look forward to showing you the gains. Photos will folllow.

I forgot to add, I am running the deca and npp at the dosages I am because of joint related issues. I still buy into the theory that deca helps the joints. while its not commonly a cutting drug, it will suffice for my purposes of maintaining muscle mass/building muscle while being in a deficit.

Comment

Cycle looks really solid, actually. Maybe add Proviron for the last 12 weeks and I would absolutely steer clear of winstrol for the duration of this initial cycle. Mainly due to your recent surgeries, the dry tendons and joints caused by Winstrol could be extremely detrimental. Maybe run EQ 12-24 instead - my personal recommendation would be 12-24 Test P, Tren, Mast P (or E). Masteron is an excellent compound.

Like you said, you know how you respond - so as long as you know the risks you can run the winstrol, this is just a critique of mine. It is a great cutting agent for sure.

So basically, the 1st half of your cycle looks good, the 2nd half maybe drop the winny and add Masteron and Proviron. For you goals (and joints) I think you'd get more from these 2, although they will hit your wallet a good bit harder.

I am hesitant to criticize your workout structure, but training legs 2x a week may be counterproductive. 1 solid leg day and throw in some deadlifts with back day should be more than enough - more volume is definitely not always better. You sound like you know how to handle training though so I'll just mention that small adjustment, and if you have any questions I'll gladly answer them.

Other than that, you sound prepared and like you have a good mindset for your goals. Looking forward to the updates, eat right and train hard and you'll crush it bro. Best of luck!

-Jack

Comment

cycle looks good. it's not crazy extreme and you don't have any seriously harsh orals in there which I'm glad to see.

look forward to the progress.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_ftype View Post
          Cycle looks really solid, actually. Maybe add Proviron for the last 12 weeks and I would absolutely steer clear of winstrol for the duration of this initial cycle. Mainly due to your recent surgeries, the dry tendons and joints caused by Winstrol could be extremely detrimental. Maybe run EQ 12-24 instead - my personal recommendation would be 12-24 Test P, Tren, Mast P (or E). Masteron is an excellent compound.

Like you said, you know how you respond - so as long as you know the risks you can run the winstrol, this is just a critique of mine. It is a great cutting agent for sure.

So basically, the 1st half of your cycle looks good, the 2nd half maybe drop the winny and add Masteron and Proviron. For you goals (and joints) I think you'd get more from these 2, although they will hit your wallet a good bit harder.

I am hesitant to criticize your workout structure, but training legs 2x a week may be counterproductive. 1 solid leg day and throw in some deadlifts with back day should be more than enough - more volume is definitely not always better. You sound like you know how to handle training though so I'll just mention that small adjustment, and if you have any questions I'll gladly answer them.

Other than that, you sound prepared and like you have a good mindset for your goals. Looking forward to the updates, eat right and train hard and you'll crush it bro. Best of luck!

-Jack
          So thats not a horrible idea instead of the winstrol. winstrol does dry me out pretty good. I am just hoping the NPP collagen effects will counter the level of dryness that may affect my joints. It's also over 3 months into the cycle of using Deca so I should have some lingering effects from that too and hopefully my joints are healed up enough to handle the winstrol by the time I get there. If not, maybe this switch to a eq or masteron. I dont have experience with proviron to be honest.

As far as the legs working twice being counterproductive, I sort of have a heavy day and a light day with them. Plus on the AAS I believe I am recovering well enough even on the deficit to handle them getting worked twice a week. I have already noticed a little gains on them since switching to this split. I am obviously open to switching training splits as needed. So suggest away at anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            cycle looks good. it's not crazy extreme and you don't have any seriously harsh orals in there which I'm glad to see.

look forward to the progress.
            Some people would call this crazy, they overestimate what the average person actually gains on these compounds. They think a little testosterone is all people need and BAM - Chris Bumstead looking immediately. I know I have an average response with average genetics and I need a decent amount to grow and attain the physique I like/want.

I watch out for the harsh orals. My liver doesn't like them very much.

Comment

05/24/2023 - Yesterday was first injection and start of anavar 25 mg in morning and 25 mg at night

My upper body workout felt good. It's too early to notice the compounds obviously, but maybe a slight pump increase with the anavar..... or thats just placebo. Regardless, I had a good workout today. Lifted decently heavy and felt strong.

Comment

Here is a photo of me currently. It's not shirtless or flexing since I don't have one handy which I will post, but I wanted at least something to be up here so people can get an idea of where I'm starting at.

Comment

Second pin done. Feeling strong already as funny as that sounds in such a short period of time. However, feeling strong and being strong are two different things. The pumps are already feeling great. I also already notice that my test levels are a bit higher. I don’t care if people say long esters take long to kick in. When you have been running 200 mg a week for as long as I have and up it to 750 mg….you notice pretty damn quickly. It’s possible it’s the Anavar I’m noticing, but regardless I feel great.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                    Second pin done. Feeling strong already as funny as that sounds in such a short period of time. However, feeling strong and being strong are two different things. The pumps are already feeling great. I also already notice that my test levels are a bit higher. I don’t care if people say long esters take long to kick in. When you have been running 200 mg a week for as long as I have and up it to 750 mg….you notice pretty damn quickly. It’s possible it’s the Anavar I’m noticing, but regardless I feel great.
                    Great stuff brother, your blood test levels will go up sharply, it just takes a couple weeks before it evens out at the higher levels - my point being, it is not unheard of to feel Test E after 3 or 4 days, and it's a damn good feeling lol - I typically notice quickly like you do. Nice size (and tats!) in the picture, looks like you have good size and tons of potential to get more massive and shredded.

So since you don't have experience with Proviron, it's worth mentioning how great of a compound it is, particularly for getting cut. It will not only help prevent aromatization and virtually all estrogen-related sides, it also helps bring out vascularity and muscle hardness/density. It will eliminate any excess bloating and gives morning wood like you wouldn't believe. Exceptional for burning fat, and the end of your cycle is exactly where it would provide maximal benefit.

If your workouts are going well with the current split and you''re feeling strong no need to change anything at all - and with the deca in your system, it's possible that it may offset the worst sides of the winstrol - but I honestly wouldn't count on it. Deca + Winstrol will be hell on your hairline but I'm sure you know that already.

Everything is looking good, glad you're feeling well to start the cycle off - Keep us updated bro, take care!

-Jack

Comment

Originally posted by jack_ftype View Post

Great stuff brother, your blood test levels will go up sharply, it just takes a couple weeks before it evens out at the higher levels - my point being, it is not unheard of to feel Test E after 3 or 4 days, and it's a damn good feeling lol - I typically notice quickly like you do. Nice size (and tats!) in the picture, looks like you have good size and tons of potential to get more massive and shredded.

So since you don't have experience with Proviron, it's worth mentioning how great of a compound it is, particularly for getting cut. It will not only help prevent aromatization and virtually all estrogen-related sides, it also helps bring out vascularity and muscle hardness/density. It will eliminate any excess bloating and gives morning wood like you wouldn't believe. Exceptional for burning fat, and the end of your cycle is exactly where it would provide maximal benefit.

If your workouts are going well with the current split and you''re feeling strong no need to change anything at all - and with the deca in your system, it's possible that it may offset the worst sides of the winstrol - but I honestly wouldn't count on it. Deca + Winstrol will be hell on your hairline but I'm sure you know that already.

Everything is looking good, glad you're feeling well to start the cycle off - Keep us updated bro, take care!

-Jack
                      thanks for the input brother. Now I am considering some more possibilities of how to finish this blast off compound wise. I planned it out based on what I have taken in the past and how I reacted with the gains to side effect ratio. I’m not opposed to trying something new like proviron.

I definitely know the hairline issues, but thank you for bringing them up anyways as it’s good for people reading this to realize those risks. Someone in the future is going to be reading this and see my results and not contemplate the negative sides. So whenever those can be brought up it raises awareness.

Keep checking back here as I will be updating frequently and I value your input.

Comment

What we’re you running prior to your blast? Just been on a cruise TRT dose, natty or anything? I apologize if you’ve already stated this someone already and I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
                          What we’re you running prior to your blast? Just been on a cruise TRT dose, natty or anything? I apologize if you’ve already stated this someone already and I missed it.
                          Sorry if I didn't make it clear. I was running trt at 200 mg/week of test cyp

Comment

So two exciting things to mention. First, I’m now officially deciding to compete in a show after this cycle. It lines up timeline wise of where I need to be. If I’m not ready then I will change the date to possibly one that comes up shortly after. It will be in physique as I don’t have the wheels to compete in classic or open (and don’t have the size yet anyways….but we will see about that when this cycle is in full swing) So I am gonna get super serious and it looks like I am upping my training split from a 4 day split to possibly a 6 day split (I will go into the training in a following post when I have the specifics).

Secondly, I am running gear now exclusively sourced through this board. So I will be able to show you exactly my results and also kind of be a review of the source as I will be running it for the duration of my cycle. Do you guys want me to mention who it’s from? I’m guessing yes, but let me know.

Comment

6 Day Training Split for push, pull, legs commencing. This is gonna be the highest frequency I have been in the gym for some years (Probably since my 20's). I start this new split after my days off on Monday 6/5/2023.

Comment

Working...
                              X