Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does High doses mean bigger muscles?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely not! Your body can only handle so much, and your receptors will only take so much. Anything left over will be converted to estrogen. BAD NEWS.

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
      damn I just sayw my typo's on the last post. Yes he did run propper pct. He knows his stuff he is a VET . He ran a very long cycle at a high dose.....Nothing more than I run. He's working with a doctor that works with the pro's. But It is very sad he's one of my best friends and he's very deprest. Bird won't fly.....Hope he ok soon. Be safe and healthy.
      Side effects from steroids have more to do with the duration they are run than the dosage. Increasing the dose does increase the side effects, but going from 650mg a week to 1g won't make you impotent, as long as you don't run it for years at a time. Very little of your test is free test, making it somewhat difficult to fully saturate your receptors. Different people have different reactions. Just try it.

Stonecold: sticking to primo, anavar, and gh? you must be a rich man.

Comment

zip
        Last edited by TooPowerful4u; 08-14-07, 11:25 PM.

Comment

my personal opinion is the all, notice i said all the pros dont use as much as we think(some of course do)...but need to be on year around due to the fact that they are so far ahead of what their DNA can let them be...so when they go off they lose a lot more than somebody who has not reached their top genetic potential.....you have to remember the pros also have amazing genetics and would look great even without juice

Comment

Originally posted by juiceyjuice
            my personal opinion is the all, notice i said all the pros dont use as much as we think(some of course do)...but need to be on year around due to the fact that they are so far ahead of what their DNA can let them be...so when they go off they lose a lot more than somebody who has not reached their top genetic potential.....you have to remember the pros also have amazing genetics and would look great even without juice
            I have to disagree here juice. . .there are many pros that look like skinny kids when they come off. And that was what they were when they started. For some genetics do come in a bottle. . I touched on this in a post a while back; some have great "gear genetics", some do not. Even some guys that are naturally big, beefy looking guys can take a shitload of gear and they don't really change that much. . .other skinny guys (dorian comes to mind) take a boatload and BLOW up. . .
            keep safe
            CG

Comment

now that i read your idea canadagold i think i will have to change my opinion and agree with you....lol....damnitt !:ghey:

Comment

Working...
              X