Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My friend just got a call from the police.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend just got a call from the police.

They traced his IP to his work and wanted to know why he spent some time on the anabolic board at EF.

Wouldn't EF have to cooperate in order for them to get that info? He is really spooked now and is cleaning house. He told them he was looking into natural health supplements but they didn't buy his explanation. They asked "if that's true then why were you on the anabolic steroid forum?" They even know what forums he visited and how long he was there.

I work at the same place and I spent way more time on the EF anabolic board than he did so I am just waiting for them to call me. I wonder if they have access to all the posts. Both he and I admitted to steroid use and discussed it on the anabolic board along with everyone else. I wonder if those posts could be used to get a search warrant. This really sucks.

Does the administration here at SM keep a backup of the forums? Just a thought but that is what is biting people in the ass from EF. Those backups are ending up in the fed's hands it looks like. I was just getting over my paranoia from EF, LOL. I guess it really isn't all that bright to be admitting to illegal behavior on an on-line forum. I had said I wasn't going to do that anymore but then I went ahead and did it anyway on this and other boards. I think I will not do that anymore. It just isn't smart.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS SHIT.. GET AHOLD OF THE ADMINASTRATORS OF THAT BOARD AND TELL THEM ASAP MAKE A FUCKING POST.. SOMETHING DOESNT SOUND RIGHT. GENERAL STALKER

Comment

The feds can watch anyone of these boards at any time. Thats Bush and his army of Nazis. Homeland security you know.

Comment

SO HOW DO YOU COVER YOUR ASS? THis sucks, I hope this doesn't hinder the information shared on these boards.

Are PM a secure way to discuss issues or can they be tracked?
        Do they have the right to monitor e-mails, PM etc.?

Comment

this is open slander... get your stories straight before you go posting stuff like this.

Comment

I posted this up on Elite. Maybe take a look over there this evening and see what transpires from it. Things develop pretty quickly over there. If anything significant happens, I'll post it here.

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
              SO HOW DO YOU COVER YOUR ASS? THis sucks, I hope this doesn't hinder the information shared on these boards.

you cover your ass by not exposing it in the first place. this and all boards are for entertainment purposes only. PM's are not secure. if they got a reason they got a right to monitor what they want.

Comment

This Is absolute bull I'm a Moderator at elite and have been a regular member there for over 4 years!
                I don't for one minute believe they tracked his IP from elite, and if they ever did why just him?
                This sound like someone who has a grudge (believe me there are a few).

Now lets all have a group hug!

RADAR
                Last edited by RADAR; 02-16-04, 05:22 PM.

Comment

radar let go of my cock bro, keep that shit in the mod forum yah?

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR

The Canadian govt don't give a fuck about us, bro. Don't even worry.

Comment

Posted by George Spellwin (Owner of Elite)

We have not been contacted by the police or any other person in law enforcement.

Our policy, which each employee here knows, is that if we are ever contacted by law enforcement, we immediately direct them to Attorney Rick Collins. Globix is our ISP partner and their policy is the same. Inquiries of this nature are immediately directed to their attorney.

My staff and I are neither associated with nor in trouble with the FBI, the CIA, the DEA, the IRS, or even the PTA. We have never made available our members’ personal information to anyone. And on the only occasion that we have had involvement with the FDA, we hired famed steroid attorney Rick Collins to make sure our members’ information was maintained safe, secure, and confidential. Believe me, there is no other site on the Net that would go to the trouble and expense that we do to protect your privacy.

Caliber Design, Inc., our parent company, is a legitimate corporation located in New York. We have been in business since 1995 and online since 1996. You can email us or call us toll free for support at (888) 613-8959. And if you have any questions about the integrity of your personal information or your Platinum Membership, I hope you will pick up the phone and give us a call. Your trust is our most valuable asset, and we would never do anything to jeopardize the sanctity of that trust.

The EliteFitness.com Safe Shopping Guarantee protects you while you shop on our site, so that you never have to worry about credit card safety. Period. When you place an order at Elite Fitness, your VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, or Discover card number and personal information is encrypted, or scrambled, so completely, that it is unreadable during transit. You'll see a discreet charge from Elite Fitness on your billing statement.

We guarantee that every transaction you make at EliteFitness.com will be safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at EliteFitness.com.
                      The complete details can be found here.
                      https://www.elitefitness.com/order/safeshop.html

And, at elitefitness.com, we have a strong commitment to your personal privacy. Your trust is so important to us that when you do business with Elite, you can be assured that your personal information will never be sold, given away, or mishandled. And, you can ask that your personal information be removed from our files at any time. Please check out our complete Privacy Policy.
                      http://www.elitefitness.com/privacy.html

The ownership of EliteFitness.com is completely transparent. We stay online through member support. And you can call us on the phone if you have further questions.

When you post on other sites, please ask yourself the following:

1. Do I know who owns this site (or is that kept a big secret)?
                      2. How does the site fund itself (these boards are expensive to run). Do they have a product to sell, or are the funded through illegal activity and could one day get popped?
                      3. Is there a phone number I can call if I have further questions or concerns (real businesses have real phone numbers)?
                      4. Is there a Privacy Policy (there should be)?
                      5 How long has the site been around (We have been around since 1995)?

IMHO, if you do not know the answers to these five simple questions, then you should avoid posting on that site.

We appreciate your business and your trust and we look forward to a long relationship with you. Please feel free to post this over there if you like.

George Spellwin
                      Research Director

Comment

I thinlk this is bull shit .....Tack this to Ef ..And keep it there. This place has nothing to do with it so leave it there.....
                        TMFD

Comment

Anyone in IT can shoot so many holes thru this story it would sink any ship. This is more of the usual anti-EF conspiracy crap you see these days.
                          Last edited by dial_tone; 02-16-04, 07:26 PM.

Comment

all i can say is to those people are to kiss my ass, i hate spying sob's like that.:madfu:

Comment

This is total bullshit. Why this one guy? Why havne't the thousands of other members gotten calls from LE?

What is your "friends" username?

You are full of shit asshole.

Comment

Working...
                              X