Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's taking Proscar while on cycle? Did it affect gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my second cycle. This first was a Deca only cycle. I am wanting to cut a little fat and to put on some maintainable lean mass.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Well if you're wanting to cut and add some muscle then if you add any Test or Sus then you'll want to run Arimidex or Liquidex (So you won't bloat).

If you added Test Prop 100mg/eod with liquidex that would be a good cutter with what you're already doing.

Comment

Tren & Propecia is fine in my experience - Trenbolone does not covert to DHT and as far as I know, it is not at effect by 5-alpha reductase. So I'm puzzle by this statement. Plus from personal experience (4-5 cycles with Tren + Propecia + test, etc) I've never seen any added hairloss. On the other hand, Nandrolone and Propecia can be a problem, because although Nandrolone is not very androgenic, its metabolite when mixed with Propecia is Dihydronandrolone (DHN) which is quite androgenic and can cause hairloss.

DrG

Comment

Hello there!

This is my second cycle - Sustanon 250 and boldenon 1 ml E3D with DNP everyday. I did not use an proscar or propecia during my first cycle but i started using after my cycle then i stopped using it. After 10 weeks break, i have begun my second cycle and now i am on the 2nd week of the cycle. I realized some hair loss today and decided to give proscar a start (1.25 mg ED). What do you think about my approach?

Comment

Working...
          X