1st Cycle results.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drgoodbody
    Out of money - well now that's a problem, LOL!

Yohimbe, only brand I trust that is properly and uniformly dosed is Twinlab yohimbe fuel. It's cheap too. The standard dose used in human research is 0.2 mg / kg body mass / day. This means a 220 lb BB'er (100kg; 2.2lb / kg) would use 20mg / day. In the case of the TwinLab pills - about 2 1/2 pills (Each Twinlab capsule is standardized for 8mg). For you, since you're almost 200lbs, I'd use 2 caps a day. Also, AVOID taking it simultaneously with clen at least at the start. Try a 1 cap of yoh. without clen and see how it settles. Then work up to your "full" dose of yoh. and see how it is. Some people totally FREAK out when they take yoh. and clen together, especially if they try to do cardio on the combo. Others don't. Other sides of yoh. high heart rate, cold sweats and a sort of strange drugged-up mild nausea. The half-life of yoh. is around 8-10 hr.

My wife can use both together and feels like she's racing, but not jittery. Me, nadda.

DrG
    I went to the store and they had one that was 1000mg capsules. Does that sound like way to much.

Comment

read the label more closely - it should say that it is standardized for X mg's of yohimbine the active ingredient in yohimbe bark. And the X will be much, much, less than the 1000mgs. Twinlab yohimbe fuel is a 100mgs per cap, but only 8mgs of that are yohimbine. Its the yohimbine dose that I am referring to above.

Maybe I should write an article on this...hmmmmm.

DrG

Comment

Here it is

Here's actually the one I saw http://www.enkueros.net/724675115509.html

This is a similar one http://www.nutraceutical.com/search/...ct_index=24050
        Last edited by Shibby; 08-22-03, 05:51 PM.

Comment

That shows that one serving of 2 capsules is standardized for 10mgs of yohimbine, so each capsule is standardized for 5mg. Now use my guidelines above, and a 220lbs guy would need 4 of these capsules a day.

DrG

Comment

Sorry I did an edit. That one I saw where it said 10mg. Don't know if I'm missing something on the one I saw.

Comment

Congrats on the cycle bro. And good advice from DrG.

Comment

What was your cycle like?

Comment

Working...
                X