P-GH....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom9950
    about 2 months. i get great sleeps, fantastic pumps, i stacked it with a product i got from the same company and i went from 270- 290 . i am currently 292, i have great pumps and my speed went up i went from 4.78-4.69 40 -
    What is the new product that you have stached it with ?

Comment

phenom9950 ur th same guy who posted his results at steroidology? just checking...

Comment

<><><>?<>

Comment

Have any of you guys that have tried the p-gh used igf? How does it compare?

Comment

omnivex, im gona get igf this month if my funds alow it to try. and i did post in steroidology... it was a while ago , and yea im huge since then too , LOL

Comment

u must be a monster , 292 lbs , so if i take somotrop with protein and cell-tech , for 2 months str8, 5 days a week lifting, what can i expect in that 8-10 week cycle

Comment

and i actually went up to 302 this week i started clen though so im starting to cut again, somotrop and cell tech sounds good, get some type of hormone id hit 1ad with n02 over cell tech, but if you can get it all do it , youll probably gain... 15-20 lbs lean with the 1ad with it all. youll notice the transformation within like 3-4 weeks. good luck.

Comment

hmm, im thinking you might be able to get up2 30 lbs of muscle gain ...

Comment

ive heard of no2, i saw a huge advertisment at gnc and my gym had a few for sale , hypin it. is it good? ill do some research on it now , but what experience do u have with it phenom.? and 1ad?? when u got time let me kno buddy . thank u

Comment

questions on prohormones and No2 should be posted in the supplements forum bro....

Comment

babylon or whatever just pm me for supliment info and everyone here DO NOT GO TO LEGALSTEROIDSdotCum! ... sorie had to say its whoreable... lol ! i gues that was a source post about a shitty company i had to let everyone know. hehe:D!sorie guys ! Lol

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                          X