Your input on my AAS exp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your input on my AAS exp

OK well heres something ive thought about for a while now and want ure guys opinoins

Im currently 23 and have done 12 cycles ranging from 10 weeks to 16 weeks each, 5-7 225lbs at 9% bf not bad but certainly far from stellar...

my whole thing is this, i see some guys come in the gym and just look at weights and get bigger but i swear i have to lift 10x more just to make the slightest gains, yah I know it makes me a "hardgainer" but Ive found out now that genetics truly play such a large role in our growth, yes I realize that I'm still young but for all the effort I put in I really dont see equal returns, my diet is great lots and lots of cals good ones tooo :) but its just that genetics really are a big hinderance, maybe once my natural metabolism slows down ill be better off but till then what can I do, cus its frustrating to work so hard and see so lil in return???

ideas opinions

K

I'm in the same boat with you. I plan on going the GH route when I'm a bit older. Not saying I suggest that, just stating what I will do. If you ever do go that route however read, read, read, read. If you've got that many cycles under you belt, I'm sure you already know that.

Comment

Bro, you are only 23- your best training years are ahead of you. I am turning 32 soon and I am bigger and stronger than I have ever been. In my early 20's I worked out but I partied alot and there were times when I did not take very good care of myself. i train more seriously now and my body has responded. You are right about genetics- If you don't have a least some decent genetics you can only go so far. Just keep at it knowing that you have many years of gains ahead of you.

Comment

yah I really do hope that with older age I'll be better off, I hear most athletes peak at age 28-34 so I have some time ahead of me, Yah ive considered the GH issue, but I need lots more research and one hell of a mentor to decide on that route,

The size though is the only thing that bugs me, strength wise, I really wont complain, but then again people tell me I shouldnt complain at 5-7 225 off cycle either???

eh yah I guess its trial and error, and well I got lots more of each to make :)

thanks

K

Comment

Its late and im tired, but if you wanna know about GH, or a personal view, I dont wanna toot my own horn, but click the links in my signature

My interview, will explain my AAS use from start up till now
          GH 101, is the basics, it will give you a rough idea of what ur gonna get into

Read those, and then fire away with questions

Comment

Working...
          X