No announcement yet.

How to make Deca 200mg/ml with pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great post bro! I have some deca that needs mixing and this is exactly what I am looking for.

Comment

Great post. I've read alot about it, but couldn't really imagine what it was like. Always seemed real complicated. But you made it look simple.

Comment

thanks for the post. great work!

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR View Post
          hey bro nice post. I just finished deca at 250mg/ml....my solvent ratio was 3%/12% BA/BB. It worked nice but my final product looks a little merky or cloudy???? Do you know why this could be?
          I did EQ and tren....turned out real nice(clear golden) but my cyp. and deca are a little opaque looking? any thoughts.
          Murkiness could be cause by a little moisture (h20) in your solution. Maybe you didn't get all the moisture out of your glassware when you cleaned it. It happened to me once. I wouldn't sweat it. You have plenty of solvent in there. I've made nandrolone deca at 400mg per ml at 2% benzol alcohol only. No benzol benzoate at all. Deca is highly oil soluble, as is EQ and can be made at 400mg per ml all day with no crashing. I'd venture to say you can go as high as 5-600 mg per ml at that solvent ratio with no issues. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS USING A .22 um filter to remove almost every spore in our environment from the final product. I don't trust .45um filters to do this. Also, remember, the filter only removes bacteria, dust etc, it doesn't filter out any unwanted chemicals, such as metal residue from a muffin pan. Always use high quality glassware for your experiments. Start with sterile oil, and there is no need to heet the product up any hotter than needed to get the solution to mix together and filter a little quicker.

Comment

crossconnect & candle:

can you help a newb?

how long do you need to bake it at 225? 1 hour? this is to sterilize the oil and prepare it for the mixing, no? What happens if you bought filetered grapeseed oil? is it preferable to bake it just in case? Also, you said a muffin pan. could you bake it in an unsterilized 50ml glass vial? 250 shouldn't harm the glassware, right?

thanks,

Comment

Hey guy's,

I just cooked 300 ml of enanthate. Made it 250mg. The part i hate most is filtering.. I just purchased a pump and i am using whatman .22 filter units.I works better then the syringe with the filter. It would take a lifetime to filter 300ml with that.
              I'm looking forward to making deca 200mg this week but i am wondering if i should push it to 300mg.. I would apreciate some feedback on this.

Thanks

Comment

Yea 300mg Deca is perfectly fine

Comment

300 is no problem with deca. Very oil soluble substance. 2% benzene alcohol is really all you need and filtering with a .22um filter catches almost every spore and virus known to man. If done properly, the only reason to heat is to make filtering easier, and to mix it up a little after your done filtering, not for sterilization pourposes. You could go 400mg with deca if you wanted. I used to go 200mg enanthate, 200mg deca in the same 50ml vial for a total of 400mg per ml total and it was perfect. I haven't used deca after I got serious cystic acne on my arms, shoulders, chest, and back, after coming off. I've done plenty of cycles after that with no acne issues at all without deca. Just food for thought, brah.

Comment

"Powder"

Big Thx for your very informative posts on how to make this!

Q:? Where would u suggest a website to get the "Powder"? And would it be sold under different names?

Keep up the good works:thankyou:

Comment

Originally posted by JTG View Post
                      Big Thx for your very informative posts on how to make this!

Q:? Where would u suggest a website to get the "Powder"? And would it be sold under different names?

Keep up the good works:thankyou:
                      Try

Google

Comment

Works like a charm

Comment

It's always a bit dissapointimg to read these when it says basically "dispose the deca powder you bought in the oil"

Comment

Working...
                          X