Need Help....Cycle Question!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyJBbuild
    yes they are exactly them....sorry stonecold...i didnt know...ill change now...thanks...
    thanks bro.

Comment

there the same gear tripper....

Comment

i have no clue then... either really really really good fakes which i haven't seen of those yet, or your dosing is messed up. could be diet or training also. i still think at 50/day, you'd see something.. anything though.. but i'm at a loss.

Comment

iight well today i did 4 quarters seperatly throughout the day...and when i lifted...i felt more pumped..so i dunno, maybe its just the dose.... my diet is lots and lots of good foods....and training is Good

Comment

yeah I am not sure, the BD lines are very high quality. I have always had sucess with the dbol.

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
              i have no clue then... either really really really good fakes which i haven't seen of those yet, or your dosing is messed up. could be diet or training also. i still think at 50/day, you'd see something.. anything though.. but i'm at a loss.
              Even the best of sources or manafactors can have a bad batch. I agree that he should at least be seeing some sides or something. at the least he should have gained some water wieght.

Comment

maybe, my body responds slow to dbol

Comment

Working...
                X