FOR THOSE THAT WANT HELP WITH CYCLES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR THOSE THAT WANT HELP WITH CYCLES

1. Make sure you have done most of the research yourself. Don't expect other guys to give you answers to everything.

2. Understand that you are putting foreign substances in your body in large amounts. Steroids can be dangerous. Do your Homework!!!!!

3. Give us your stats (height, Bodyfat, weight), Goals, and any past cycles you have run and how long ago when you did them. also a snap shot of your dietary breakdown to give us something to work with. Well thought out posts are easier to respond to as well as more fun to respond too.

If you have followed these rules, feel free to post your questions here. http://superiormuscle.com/vbulletin/...isplay.php?f=5
    Last edited by Bouncer; 11-01-07, 01:03 AM.

well said

Comment

im no vet and i need help alot also but i cant stand when someone says i got deca what do i do with it? great post stonecold!

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR
        Very good bro.... ;)

Also theres not JUST one answer to every question ..What works for one might not work as well for another so you have to make up your own mind when it comes down to the final answer ..."TAKING STEROIDS ISN'T A SCIENCE"
        well its a science for each person because we can all experiment on ourselves.

Comment

Who made you God of cycles and cycle advice???

Comment

hey stonecold... so i got me some tren... what should i do with it?

Comment

Re: FOR THOSE THAT WANT HELP WITH CYCLES

Originally posted by stonecold54
              1. Make sure you have done most of the research yourself. Don't expect other guys to give you answers to everything.

2. Understand that you are putting foreign substances in your body in large amounts. It is not as dangerous as the media makes it sound, but it is not a cake walk with the consequences to be ignored. Do your Homework!!!!!

3. Give us your stats (height, Bodyfat, weight), Goals, and any past cycles you have run and how long ago when you did them. also a snap shot of your dietary breakdown to give us something to work with. Well thought out posts are easier to respond to as well as more fun to respond too.

4. Almost any answer you want can be had in a search, here are a couple links to get you started. read through everything and make sure you understand most of it.http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...?s=&forumid=26
              http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...?s=&forumid=27

5. If you ignore all these rules your thread will be locked and you will be given a link to this post for future posts.
              Great post, I wish more people would follow these guidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shoulders
                Are you for real? Please tell me your kidding bro. With all these newbies posting the stupidest shit I have ever heard this post is exactlly what we need. If you are not joking and are in fact disrespecting a mod here please let me know and I will bann you asap.

Comment

nobody, if you can please quote a line in my post that says I have all the answers I will delete the whole thing. If you do a search on my name you will probably find that I have answered more newbie questions than anyone else on the board because I like helping guys. but it still doesn't change the fact that people need to be doing more of the research themselves. they want a 10 second answer when they should be reading a research paper.

Comment

hey can you drink winny???

Comment

oh dear boy what do you have to offer, thats is better than fine advice?

Im sorry we made you read this, since you are probably god, and ur upset hes moving into ur area, please enlighten us with all that is your vast knowledge.

Aside from that, keep ur fucking mouth shut, when we are trying to lay out guidelines, and keeping the board smoothly run, and consistant, without 50 posts, of can I drink winny?

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                        hey can you drink winny???
                        :sillyfu:

:D

Comment

This thread was long overdue...good work, stonecold54!

Comment

hey stone, u were actually giving advice on how to properly ask for for advice, damn good concept if u ask me.
                            I think this board is great everyday i spend atleast 1 hr to 2 hrs just searching stuff reading past posts and just expanding my knowledge, what everyone on here has to realize is that we all arent experts so any info we can give(constructive of course) is welcome...

K

Comment

I dont know but I am god of this board and your now banned.

Comment

Working...
                              X