Post cycle advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by large
    wow you must have good genetics to grow with a workout like that, I wish i could do it. A few years back i use to do 2 groups a day and noticed that i wasnt growing so much so i went to this method of 1 a day with abs , and its actualy working good so.... but bro If that would work for me I would be all over it but im 100% that it wouldnt.
    I don't like to force my views on people but about 95% of the population overtrains. If people aren't gaining the answer is to reduce volume. plus most people don't train with the right amount of intensity. I don't have short workouts because I want them, I train so intense that I CAN'T do that much. after 20 minutes i am just about dead. if you have ever seen someone almost pass out from doing uni-lateral laterals then you would understand what high-intensity brings to the workout. visit www.exercisecertification.com for more info on the training I do if you are interested.

Comment

interesting bro!

Comment

I need some advise on stacking Boldabol and Test Cyp....does anyone know whether the British Dragon versions of these steroids are good. Also what would be a good cycle?
        Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by BigBoii
          I need some advise on stacking Boldabol and Test Cyp....does anyone know whether the British Dragon versions of these steroids are good. Also what would be a good cycle?
          Thanks in advance
          please start your own thread but I suggest you have a more indepth post than this. read my sticky at the top of the board that says-For Those That Want Help with cycles.

Comment

Make sure to give us stats BigBoil, on that new thread!

Comment

Working...
            X