No announcement yet.

Back in action, the summer cutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks fuckin' good, Dude. Not sure if I would shoot 400mg of gear a day with 50mg - 100mg of Winny on top of that, but that's just me. ;)

Keep us posted, Bro.

Comment

Do all of you guys get your gear for free? I'm looking at some of these cycles and they look like they would cost a fortune to buy even at GOOD prices.

Comment

Originally posted by The B
        Do all of you guys get your gear for free? I'm looking at some of these cycles and they look like they would cost a fortune to buy even at GOOD prices.
        well we don't like to discuss prices on the board but some guys make their own stuff from a raw powder so that keeps price down and with the number of soucres out there (don't ask for one) prices have come down quite a bit as well as from the underground labs. if you buy in gym then you will get raped on the price but if that is all you have available then that is what you have to use.

Comment

damn thats a lot in 1ml.... did you convert it your self bro?

Comment

Re: Back in action, the summer cutter

Originally posted by Doom
            I had a frioend make this cocktail for me, to reduce the volume of oil per day
            :D I don't know what a frioend is but I think it is someone he knows. LOL

Comment

What about my questions dammit!!!! j/k still curious though?

Comment

The B, no I dont get free gear, I have just been around longer than just about anyone, and know who to speak too, thats all

LMG, GH is iffy, bills a re bit much this month, and Im not sure if I can squeeze out more cash, but I will be going back on at some point this year
                T3 and clen, I use them with everycycle, I should have included that
                Last edited by Doom; 05-21-04, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Reload, my brotha, you need to post more often my friend. Calf injects are gonna be tough, no question about that, Ive used every possible place in my body. If the site is irratated, I have enough lidocaine to do locals after the shots, will def help through workouts

Stonecold, LOL...nah not gravano, but I have those kinds of friends, I do have a record unfortunatly, complete with tattoo photos, god knows who browses these forums, and with my luck spot me

finally a 'frioend' is a friend LOL that has a great line of products, he was interested in doing combo blends, so I volunteered...again I have complete faith

Comment

i wish i had a "frioend" like that

Comment

Working...
                    X