Cycle Evaluation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eaglewrestler27
    Alright bros how would u suggest i run the HCG?
    I really like swales PCT protical and one of the things he recomends is to run the HCG durring the cycle and not with the PCT. I would use 250iu twice a week for the last 10 weeks of your cycle. (only need one bottle then of 5000iu) So in your case that would mean starting it in week 6 and running it to week 16. This is more then enough for what your running.

I also like this simple PCT. (you would start this week 17) 40mg ed for 2 weeks then 20mg for another 2 weeks. The reason for using nolvadex is that it has fewer sides then clomid and might work a little better (depending on who you ask).

There isn't any one right way to do this though. I know several (very large) people that swear by the method hitmansb posted. The neat thing about the swales method is that HCG is more of a preventitive messure then a recovery one.

Comment

Thanx for all the info i'll start mid july, but i have some dbol. I have enough for 35mg a day for 6 weeks. Should i stick it in the first 6 weeks, or will that be to much gear?

Comment

Working...
      X